“"The hotel for our anniversaries"”
Review of Hotel Montefiore

Hotel Montefiore
Ranked #55 of 100 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Reviewed 2 February 2014

My husband and I spent the last weekend at Hotel Montefiore for the second time. Our first time was when my husband proposed to me and we came again to celebrate our first anniversary. Just like last time, everything was perfect, the rooms are beautiful and the staff was really nice to us. We will definitely come again!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Hotel Montefiore

Reviewed 1 February 2014

I travel to Israel for business on at least a quarterly basis and have been doing so for 15 years. I used to stay at the big hotels on the beach. Not any more. I made the switch to Hotel Montefiore shortly after it opened and have been staying there since.

There are numerous "boutique" hotels popping up in Tel Aviv. Montefiore was the pioneer.

With only 12 rooms, everything about this hotel is AWESOME. The rooms are cool, well appointed with high end everything. Floor to ceiling book cases filled with books make you feel like you are in your own house. Everything about the rooms are cool.

As a businessman, it provides me with what I need. High speed Internet access at no cost - it's included.

The staff is the best. Every time I arrive, they are ready for me with a welcome letter, fresh fruit and snacks in the room. They now know be by name and always embrace me warmly. They even now know what room is my favorite (can't share since I need to make sure it is available for my next visit) and they have a key engraved with my name on it, not the room number.

There is one of the best restaurants in Tel Aviv in the lobby. Every night it is packed with a great looking and trendy group of people of all ages. If I don't have dinner plans, it is so comfortable to grab a seat at the bar and have a great meal. If I want to eat in my room, room service is extremely prompt and efficient.

One of the great things about Montefiore is the breakfast that is included. Eggs of your choice, coffee, juice, breads, cheese, Israeli salad, olives - awesome.

I love this hotel and can't wait for my next visit.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

We’ve stayed at Hotel Montefiore several times over the past few years and I cannot say enough about it. I truly feel it is our home away from home in Tel Aviv. Great location, the rooms are clean and chic, and the restaurant and bar are fantastic. We still talk about their Israeli breakfast, it’s the best! Most importantly, we want to give a big shout out to the staff. From the front desk, to the bartenders and servers, they really don’t miss a beat. We'll see you again in June.

Jess & Joe

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 January 2014

The best place to stay in Tel Aviv! I come to Tel Aviv every 3 months and always stay at the Montefiore, it feels like my home away from home. The rooms are outstanding, comfortable, luxurious, and each time make me want to extend my stay to enjoy it more. The staff are very professional individuals and are eager to please.

Reviewed 17 January 2014

I have just spent 8 nights at the Hotel Montefiore in Tel Aviv...and I cannot wait to come back.
My room was homely and just beautiful.
I loved the treats every afternoon that were left in your room.
Service was exceptional.
Food was superb especially the breakfast - I made sure I tried everything on the menu.
The location is excellent - you can walk everywhere.
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a boutique hotel that feels like your home away form home.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Am a returning guest mainly and thanks to the very professional team. They do manage to navigate between a very busy restaurant at the ground floor and my needs as the hotel guests. All my needs are perfectly met at a timely manner and always with a smile. They truly manage to understand me as (not so easy) guest and therefore it is always my first choice at the city.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

What a fabulous place to stay in, beautiful unique hotel in excellent location. As a well experienced traveler I must say this hotel delivers new standards. The staff was gracious, friendly and helpful – they took care of everything we needed. Very comfortable beds and furniture. We hope to return to Tel Aviv in the future and will definitely choose to stay here.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple