“A great place to be”

Ranked #188 of 1,658 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Fresh food. The wonderful Gamla-Wine from the Golan. Best with the feet in the sand an the stars above!

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I can say Nothing about the food. But: cocktails: avoid the cocktails with so called double shot- it would be okay if they charge you cocktail plus single shot of alcohol as on card like 2cl of rum or vodka but in my case they charged double cocktail price which is simple robbery- so sad that a simple tourist cheat can destroy a nice evening. Pretty sad though in the days of internet. Be aware of such things and stay away from recommendations of that kind! Order single drink, if you want it double order single extra shot and add it later... Sorry la la land team. Zero points for cheating in drinks hope you are more honest in food.

2  Thank JanBerlin77
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I was not expecting much since this restaurant is right on the beach. I figured this must be a real tourist trap. Well, not really! It's location can't be beat; tables, chairs under umbrellas all right in the sand on the beach. And there right in front of me was the gorgeous, blue Mediterranean. AH, Paradise. Up off the sand there is a nice bar.

There is an extensive menu for breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner. I had the "Masaba" which is a nice size Israeli salad, a large bowl of hummus with chick peas and a hard boiled egg and a basket of pita. It really was enough for two people to share. Also included are two drinks. I had a lemonade with mint and a coffee. As I stated, the portions were large and I was full for the rest of the day. For all I received I found the prices to be reasonable. My waitress was charming. She was attentive, personable and professional.

All in all, this was a wonderful way to spend part of my day on the beach. This is definitely a come back to place.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Simple yet very good food. Laid-back service, great view. All you need at the beach! I will happily come back.

Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

Location Location Location - in the sand - on the beach. This is a great beach bar near the marina at the North end of Tel Aviv beach. Excellent prawn and calamari and first class service from a very attentive waiterTal - I will be back.