Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv City Center
Hilton Tel Aviv(Tel Aviv)
US$626
US$473
Hilton
US$400
  • Pool
The Embassy Hotel Tel Aviv(Tel Aviv)(Great Value!)
US$336
  • Beachfront
US$219
US$156
US$378
The Rothschild 71(Tel Aviv)
US$325
US$298
  • Bar/Lounge
US$385
US$333
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Blue Sea Marble Hotel(Tel Aviv)(Great Value!)
US$246
Travelocity
1,962 results
All reviewstrain stationfree shuttle to the beachholmes placea large shopping mallfloor restaurantbusiness districthealth clubgreat businessstudio roombusiness tripbusiness loungefitness centerben gurion airportmodern designlate checkthe club loungeexcellent breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 January 2014

I have stayed at the Crowne Plaza City Center quite a few times because the location is unbelievable. The hotel is in the beautiful Azrieli Center which has a three floor mall, is on the central highway (Ayalon) in Tel Aviv, and is attached to the main railway line with a station right outside the hotel doors. You cannot beat it.

However, this is the first time I stayed at the hotel with my family and it was not a good experience. When I called and made the reservation, I was told that if I wanted adjoining rooms that I would need a studio room and a regular room which would be attached to each other. Well, that is not totally the case. The rooms are next to each other with a main door that can be shut to the hallway, but the doors to each room would not stay open with the door stoppers that the hotel provided and we had to put two fully packed suitcases in front of them so that our young kids wouldn't be locked out. To make matters worse, if you do keep the doors open, the air conditioning/heating won't work because it has a sensor to make sure the doors are closed. It was freezing!

Finally, to top it all off, the wifi & TV were not working properly and the housekeeping staff were having labor issues so our rooms were not fully cleaned. Plus, the mini-bar is fully stocked so there is no room to put anything in the fridge and each time you shift something in the mini-bar to try and squeeze something small in, it automatically charges your room.

In my opinion, this is not a hotel for families to stay at especially given the price. It is modern, clean and centrally located but their version of adjoining rooms just doesn't work for our family given how young are children are.

Room Tip: The studio room is beautiful if you are able to make the upgrade.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Ella K, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your detailed review and for choosing the Crowne Plaza City Center Hotel for your recent stay.

The studio room and adjoining room are usually most comfortable for guests with family or those who ask for connecting rooms. We are aware of the special needs guests accompanied with little children have, and room doors usually remain opened with the stoppers we provide.
I am not sure if you contacted a staff member to share your concerns, however there is an option to use the air conditioner when the room doors are open.

Recently, the Israel hotel industry has experienced outsource labor problems and unfortunately this has effected some of our hotels. The City Center staff members have tried to do their utmost to deliver Great Guest experience, and we apologize if you have experienced some interference
due to this matter.

I truly hope we will have the opportunity to host you again in the near future.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly ellak@crowneplaza-il.com

Ella

Reviewed 9 January 2014

Been a more than frequent traveller for work, is quite hard to surprise me.
Crown Plaza Tel Aviv City Center is, one of the few, that succed in this.

Always mantaing one the highest standard in Tel Aviv, with excellent room, very good forniture, and incredible frendly staff (not so easy to find in Israel).
All the room are good, breakfast is defenitelly ok even if, they still have not understood how to make a real italian espresso, and they have the machine, but they do not use it...
Personally i think is time to improve the shuttle bus with more frequency, as many flights from TLV are early in morning or late in the night, when it will be done, they will really deserve the fifth star.

Room Tip: Club room offer a fantastic view beeing in an higher floor.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Ella K, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2014

Dear Returning Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share the review about your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv City Center hotel.

It is always hugely motivating when guest takes the time and trouble to acknowledge the high level of the facilities offered, and the staff concerned.
In addition to the hotel shuttle service our guests may use the train station just few minutes walking distance via the shopping mall (no need to go out the complex). The train schedule is very convenient from 5:30 in the morning until 01:13 after midnight. The ticket cost is 16 nis (less than 4 euro) and its takes 17 minutes to get to the International Ben Gurion airport.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our establishment.

Ella
ellak@crowneplaza-il.com

Reviewed 8 January 2014

The rooms are lovely, (most of) the staff is very friendly and helpful. I got a free upgrade to the club level room (I'm part of the loyalty program) which was really nice as I'd arrived after midnight and had nothing to eat for hours; the staff member at check in actually remembered me which I thought was really nice. I didn't get a chance to have breakfast on this stay but in the past it's been excellent.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear Returning Guest,

Thank you very much for lovely review.

We are glad that you had a pleasant stay at the Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv City Center hotel.

Our Room Service menu was updated lately, so you are very welcome to try it upon next stay in our property, also a breakfast box available for those who needs to leave early.
We know "time is money", I'm inviting you to send us an email with any special needs or requests.

Ella ellak@crowneplaza-il.com

Reviewed 6 January 2014

We spent the New Year 2014 night in Tel Aviv and decided to "commute" by train. We choose Crown Plaza because it is located next to the train station. The room was spacious with a great city view, clean and pleasantly decorated. Service was very good (they got us a taxi on this very busy night). Breakfast was also very good - although the sevice for things prepared on the spot was somewhat slow.

Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank julo972

Dear Jullian S,

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts. We are always glad to read our guests feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our establishment.

Sincerely yours,
Ella ellak@crowneplaza-il.com

Reviewed 5 January 2014

I stayed here earlier in 2013 and had a terrible stay which was recorded in a Trip advisor review, I went back however in December 2013 and the standards and quality of service has been restored to what I would expect of this class of hotel.

Service and care of all the staff was exceptional and the food for breakfast great and the business class lounge was very good as well.

Great location and lovely rooms with the best beds for a relaxing stay - thank you Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv I have restored my faith in you. Great job.

Room Tip: Higher rooms have better views as you would expect
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Ella K, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2014

Dear Carlos,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel.

We are so pleased to find that your faith in our property has been restored. Guest's satisfaction is our major goal and we spare no efforts to create an enjoyable and memorable stay.

As our returning guest, please do not hesitate to contact me if any special requests maybe done prior the next visit.

Ella Kronkop