“One of the best places for business travelers in Tel Aviv”

Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv City Center
Ranked #26 of 101 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Reviewed 18 January 2014

I have stayed here more than once and have had good experiences.
Its a very convenient place to stay for a business trip.
rates can get very high sometimes but early booking here is a good idea.
It also has shuttle service that runs to the beach which is good.

Positives:
Location is great.
Train station is right next door
rooms are clean and big
bathrooms are well kept
beds are good.
view is awesome if the city
well insulated rooms.
good work area.
internet is good and stable.
good breakfast.

negatives:
maybe a better room service menu.
none others i can think of.

Room Tip: Higher floors have great view ,
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 17 January 2014

I have the pleasure to visit this hotel in numerous occasions during the year and I would like to comment on the service. I use the business center each time and I am very happy with the lounge and all the commodities. The personnel is very professional and dedicated. Each time I try to include a visit of Israel to my business travel and the personnel is always happy to help me.

Last week, I went to Haifa to visit the gardens and Yossef C. was a great help again with my travel plan. Should you stay at the city Crown Plaza do not hesitate to talk to the personnel at the business center, they are great !
Yves

Room Tip: the train is 3 min away, nice shuttle service to the beach, grocery store and shopping center next b...
Reviewed 12 January 2014

I've stayed in this hotel a few times and generally find it ok. This time I got a room facing the highway, extremely noisy. When I asked for a replacement, after being bounced back a few times, I was answered that no more rooms are available (even if it really doesn't look so) and that I should have done a special request in order not to have a noisy room. So take this advice.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank gpress
Ella K, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza City Center Hotel for your recent stay.

I am not familiar with the exact reservations details, but we are always willing to fulfill our guest's requests as best we can.Unfortunately, due to full occupancy, we could not offer an immediate room change.Usually if a guest is planned to stay longer than one night we could offer another room next morning.
I truly hope we will have the opportunity to host you in the future and deliver Great Guest experience.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly :ellak@crowneplaza-il.com

Reviewed 10 January 2014

I stayed here five nights for a business conference. The room is comfortable, with minimalist Scandanavian design. Some furniture shows signs of wear. The bed is very comfortable, great pillows. Just one drawer, several shelves in the wardrobe (could use traditional dresser with drawers). Comfortable working area and chair, wireless speeds are good though not available for a couple of hours one night, and, annoyingly need to login every time your device powers on/off or is out of range. Separate bath and all glass door shower, plenty of shelf space in bathroom. Great fitness center is a connected, outside club, with huge choices of modern equipment, classes, spa and pool. Buffet food for breakfast is outstanding, with huge range of choices.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Ella K, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time sharing your thoughtful review.
There is no doubt you covered most of the hotel's facilities and services. Thank you for sharing the tips regarding the location and the fitness center and more.

We truly hope to welcoming you back at the Crowne Plaza City Center, let me know if there is anything can be done prior the visit, so we will save you time.

Sincerely yours,
Ella Kronkop

Reviewed 10 January 2014

I have stayed at the Crowne Plaza City Center quite a few times because the location is unbelievable. The hotel is in the beautiful Azrieli Center which has a three floor mall, is on the central highway (Ayalon) in Tel Aviv, and is attached to the main railway line with a station right outside the hotel doors. You cannot beat it.

However, this is the first time I stayed at the hotel with my family and it was not a good experience. When I called and made the reservation, I was told that if I wanted adjoining rooms that I would need a studio room and a regular room which would be attached to each other. Well, that is not totally the case. The rooms are next to each other with a main door that can be shut to the hallway, but the doors to each room would not stay open with the door stoppers that the hotel provided and we had to put two fully packed suitcases in front of them so that our young kids wouldn't be locked out. To make matters worse, if you do keep the doors open, the air conditioning/heating won't work because it has a sensor to make sure the doors are closed. It was freezing!

Finally, to top it all off, the wifi & TV were not working properly and the housekeeping staff were having labor issues so our rooms were not fully cleaned. Plus, the mini-bar is fully stocked so there is no room to put anything in the fridge and each time you shift something in the mini-bar to try and squeeze something small in, it automatically charges your room.

In my opinion, this is not a hotel for families to stay at especially given the price. It is modern, clean and centrally located but their version of adjoining rooms just doesn't work for our family given how young are children are.

Room Tip: The studio room is beautiful if you are able to make the upgrade.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Ella K, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your detailed review and for choosing the Crowne Plaza City Center Hotel for your recent stay.

The studio room and adjoining room are usually most comfortable for guests with family or those who ask for connecting rooms. We are aware of the special needs guests accompanied with little children have, and room doors usually remain opened with the stoppers we provide.
I am not sure if you contacted a staff member to share your concerns, however there is an option to use the air conditioner when the room doors are open.

Recently, the Israel hotel industry has experienced outsource labor problems and unfortunately this has effected some of our hotels. The City Center staff members have tried to do their utmost to deliver Great Guest experience, and we apologize if you have experienced some interference
due to this matter.

I truly hope we will have the opportunity to host you again in the near future.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly ellak@crowneplaza-il.com

Reviewed 9 January 2014

Been a more than frequent traveller for work, is quite hard to surprise me.
Crown Plaza Tel Aviv City Center is, one of the few, that succed in this.

Always mantaing one the highest standard in Tel Aviv, with excellent room, very good forniture, and incredible frendly staff (not so easy to find in Israel).
All the room are good, breakfast is defenitelly ok even if, they still have not understood how to make a real italian espresso, and they have the machine, but they do not use it...
Personally i think is time to improve the shuttle bus with more frequency, as many flights from TLV are early in morning or late in the night, when it will be done, they will really deserve the fifth star.

Room Tip: Club room offer a fantastic view beeing in an higher floor.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Ella K, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2014

Dear Returning Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share the review about your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv City Center hotel.

It is always hugely motivating when guest takes the time and trouble to acknowledge the high level of the facilities offered, and the staff concerned.
In addition to the hotel shuttle service our guests may use the train station just few minutes walking distance via the shopping mall (no need to go out the complex). The train schedule is very convenient from 5:30 in the morning until 01:13 after midnight. The ticket cost is 16 nis (less than 4 euro) and its takes 17 minutes to get to the International Ben Gurion airport.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our establishment.

ellak@crowneplaza-il.com

Reviewed 8 January 2014

The rooms are lovely, (most of) the staff is very friendly and helpful. I got a free upgrade to the club level room (I'm part of the loyalty program) which was really nice as I'd arrived after midnight and had nothing to eat for hours; the staff member at check in actually remembered me which I thought was really nice. I didn't get a chance to have breakfast on this stay but in the past it's been excellent.

Dear Returning Guest,

Thank you very much for lovely review.

We are glad that you had a pleasant stay at the Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv City Center hotel.

Our Room Service menu was updated lately, so you are very welcome to try it upon next stay in our property, also a breakfast box available for those who needs to leave early.
We know "time is money", I'm inviting you to send us an email with any special needs or requests.

Ella ellak@crowneplaza-il.com