“Amazing”

Ranked #22 of 98 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Melbourne, Australia
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

The breakfast is amazing and so are the rooms, the beds are so comfortable and the staff are very friendly,the hotel is located in the best area in Tel Aviv and it is close to a huge shopping mall which is great if you want to buy some things,love this hotel

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Ella K, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv City Center, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Dear AshShang,

Thanks so much for your review, its sounds like you had most enjoyable experience and good value for money.

I love reading the experiences of our guests, and yours is no exception.
Hopefully you will have a chance to visit our great property on your next visits in Tel Aviv.

ellak@crowneplaza-il.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (250)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
Montgomery, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

We arrived at 10:30pm after a mess at Ben Gurion airport....exhausted to be greeted by a smiling efficient Rachel at reception. Her colleague Aaron was just as helpful & efficient.

We were upgraded, told where we could eat at that late hour and were made to feel "looked after".

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Ella K, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv City Center, responded to this review, 6 July 2014
Dear SuetheDragon,

Thanks so much for your comments, its sounds like you had a lot of fun. I love reading the experiences of our guests, and yours is no exception.

I hope to see you again in Tel Aviv. I'm sure you didn’t get a chance to do everything on your list.
Thank you for the compliments to Rachel and Aaron, the front desk agents. This is a highest praise of recognition, especially for the team who really loves their work and spares no efforts to deliver great service.

Cordially yours,
Jerusalem, Israel
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

We really enjoyed our stay. We were upgraded to a suite which was a nice extra perk. Rooms were clean and modern. The bathroom had a separate shower and bathtub, which was nice. Nice views in 2 directions. The only negative about the suite was the frosted glass bathroom door which allows a lot of light through when trying to sleep during the day or when the light is turned on in the bathroom at night.

Dinner at the hotel restaurant wasn't great. First course was fine and while the portions for the main course were large, we did not enjoy them.

Breakfast was the total opposite. Lots of fresh choices- breads, dairy products, desserts, juices, fruits, salads, etc.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Azlil,

Thank you for posting a review. Your thoughtful remarks are very helpful in allowing us to continue to deliver the most excellent experience.

I truly hope we will have an opportunity to welcoming you back as our guest. Be assured that our staff and I will take the utmost care to make sure you're accommodated in everything you desire.

Redwood City, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

I am getting ready to check out of the hotel now but couldn't wait to post this review. For such a high end property with a great location and excellent rooms, I was prepared to rate the hotel higher. While I'm on that roll, let me say that the room accommodation is great, what great equipment is in the fitness center, and how delicious the buffet breakfast. And as an extra, I have a "thing" for speedy elevators and they are pretty fast here.
But the front desk staff is terrible!
#1 They would not work with my team to arrange for driver from the airport to the hotel. They kept demanding multiple forms be filled out and that was impossible while already on the road.
#2 Then I show up late at night and the front desk person looks at me and then disappears for 5 minutes. I was like "what the heck is going on?" Eventually another person comes up and without explanation begins to check me in. Didn't look up from his computer...didn't smile....very weird.
#3 Each time I enter the hotel after having been out, not one person ever looks up from their computer to acknowledge me or say hello....again very weird.
#4 Today takes the cake. I arrive after a trip to Jerusalem and I'm trying to pay the cab driver. So I go inside and ask the front desk a quick conversion about the exchange rate. The person barely acknowledges me, looks back at the computer, and says "I don't know." Right behind her is a sign board with the exchange rate on it that I didn't notice until a nearby guest pointed it out.

Do these people ever smile....do they ever want to acknowledge you...? Have they not been trained how to be courteous. Again, just a weird vibe.

On the other hand, the bell staff out front and the folks who sell pastries in the lobby are really nice and helpful. But the front desk staff acts as if you are bothering them.

So instead of 4 stars, I assign 3 stars.

Room Tip: Hotel is in a complex that includes a 5 story mall. That is very convenient. Also, don't pay...
2 Thank Reg C
Ella K, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv City Center, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Dear Mr. Reg,

Thank you for posting a review. Your thoughtful remarks are very helpful in allowing us to improve the guest's experience.

I was sorry to learn that Front Desk staff were note welcoming and polite enough. We truly believe that we should provide most comfortable and welcoming attitude to our guest, it seems that in this case something went wrong, sorry for that.

Best Regards
Kiev, Ukraine
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

This luxury hotel is ideal for business travel.
Here is everything you need for your comfort!
The room is large, modern, with all the amenities, clean, with a lovely urban view.
There is a delicious and varied breakfast.

Great place for someone who wants to live in comfort and do not overpay huge money for a hotel near the sea. Every two hours there is a free bus departs to the beach.

Dear Avenno,

Thank you so much for great review. I really appreciate you taking the time from your busy schedule to share your experience with others.

I'm delighted to read that you find our property as best value for money. We do our utmost to provide a great service that guest loves.

It will be great to meet you on your next time in Tel Aviv.

Ashdod, Israel
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

Great location,Prestigious, Courteous service, Luxurious rooms,
highly recommended!!!
The food is very tasty, the 11th floor restaurant has a rich menu and the prices are not very high.
Little far from the beach but the hotel has shuttle service.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Ella K, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv City Center, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Dear Galia,

I look forward to welcoming you back as our guest soon. Please ask for me during your next visit so that I can make sure it's productive and pleasant.

Gloppen Municipality, Norway
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

This has to be the best business hotel in Tel Aviv. The business lounge is perfect for small working meetings, and the employees are all about service and charging for the guests. Maxim in the reception greiest the customers in a very friendly way and makes you feel like home. And when Chen, serves you coffe at breakfast you just want to stay longer. I love this place!

Room Tip: Get a business room with lounge access if possible.
Dear TravellingPer,

Its highest praise of recognition when our guest remember to mention our great staff names.
I hope we get a chance to meet next time you're in Tel Aviv. Please ask for me during your next visit so that I can make sure it's productive and pleasant.