“Chef Effie!!”

Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv City Center
Ranked #25 of 101 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We had a very good visit.
Stayed here and was very happy with the location as well as a great staff.
We enjoy the accommodation.
We enjoy very much the great creative new sushi Chef
Effie!!! was great.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Ella K, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2014

Dear Guests,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us!

Thank you for the wonderful and kind words of praise regarding Effie the sushi chef.
It makes us happy to read we exceeded your expectations.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back at the Crowne Plaza City Center.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 22 July 2014

The hotel is located in the city center, very close to a large shopping center . Transportation to any place in the city is nearby.
Rooms are large and the view is wonderful
Great and rich breakfast. Rooms are very clean and modern..
Small comment: As a IHG gold member, 3 weeks after my stay, still my points of my 2 rooms were not entered to my IHG gold membership account, although membership number was recorded in the hotel computer in the check-in and verified again at check-out. I called the Hotel admin 3 times, still points are not in my account. No real explanation was given.

Room Tip: floor 10 and up
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Ella K, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear Danny,

Thank you for posting a review. Your thoughtful remarks are very helpful in allowing us to improve the guest's experience.

I was sorry to learn that some delay occurs with the point's credit. Please be so kind to send me a short email, so I'll be able to check this matter personally.

Hopefully we will have an opportunity to welcoming you back as our guest.

Best Regards

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Large room, extra-large and comfortable bed, very modern, all facilities at perfect condition, friendly and polite staff, amazing breakfast.
Just by the Azriely mall which is huge and has everything.
I do not post in the internet unless I want to complain. This is the first time I recommend a hotel, I did it because it was the best hotel experience I had in years.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Ella K, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2014

Dear Marc C,

Thank you so much for great review. I really appreciate you taking the time from your busy schedule to share your experience with others.

I hope we get a chance to meet next time you're in Tel Aviv. Please ask for me during your next visit so that I can make sure it's productive and pleasant.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Checked in for one night and was upgraded to a beautiful room. All staff were super, very friendly and so helpful. All was lovely and it was great to pop to,the shopping mall for a look and shop. Also some eateries so a nice rest after some hectic days.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Ella K, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Dear Essex,

Thanks so much for posting a review, its sounds like you enjoyed your stay at the hotel.
I love reading the experiences of our guests, and yours is no exception.

I hope you will have a chance to visit our beautiful city. I'm sure you didn’t get a chance to do everything on your list.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Huge room, which is rare for Tel Aviv. The main room is easily 6x12 meters, and bathroom 4x5 meters, as I was given a corner suite so it made for amazing views from two sides as well. Excellent food and service. Location above the Azrieli mall will be a plus for some, but the way the property is laid out you'd have to look hard to notice the largest shopping mall in Israel if mall's aren't for you. This is due to the excellent architecture, entry-exit points to the hotel, and ability to quickly get onto HWY 20/Ayalon HWY, Highway 2, or Eliezer Kaplan Street, all of which are major thoroughfares.

Room Tip: Corner suite for the view!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Ella K, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Dear Kevin,

Thank you for great review, it’s a big honor to get feedback from such experienced traveler like you.
I'm delighted that you find our rooms, location, food and beverages and service most convenient.
I hope your travel needs will bring you back to Tel Aviv, when you will be able to enjoy more hotel facilities and surroundings.

Please email me if any special arrangements may be done prior your arrival, so you can save time.

Ella

Reviewed 6 July 2014

I stayed at this hotel for one night and it was a great experience. I wish I had booked it for longer. It is located at the Azrieli center which was good for me because the train station is right there as well as restaurants and stores. When I checked in the staff was wonderful and upgraded me to a fantastic room. The room was big, clean, comfortable, and had a great view. Too bad it was only for one night! It felt luxurious!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Dear Travelbalty guest,

Just a quick note to thank you for your review. May all your adventures be as delightful as your stay with us and may they bring you back to us soon
I hope to see you again soon. I'm sure you didn’t get a chance to do everything on your list.

Ella

Reviewed 6 July 2014

The breakfast is amazing and so are the rooms, the beds are so comfortable and the staff are very friendly,the hotel is located in the best area in Tel Aviv and it is close to a huge shopping mall which is great if you want to buy some things,love this hotel

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Ella K, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear AshShang,

Thanks so much for your review, its sounds like you had most enjoyable experience and good value for money.

I love reading the experiences of our guests, and yours is no exception.
Hopefully you will have a chance to visit our great property on your next visits in Tel Aviv.