The Savoy Tel-Aviv Sea Side
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Sadot Hotel(Tel Aviv)
US$386
US$312
US$443
US$430
US$476
US$370
  • Beachfront
De La Mer(Tel Aviv)(Great Value!)
US$271
US$252
US$385
US$333
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
The Embassy Hotel Tel Aviv(Tel Aviv)(Great Value!)
US$338
US$549
US$484
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
All reviewshappy hourhalf block from the beachcarmel marketgreat locationroof terracesmall hotelcorner roomfree wifinice breakfastthe breakfast areacoffee machinethe hotel staffwould definitely stay here againnice staybeach towelsperfect hotelrooms are clean
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 February 2014

For the money I paid the rooms were very small, the beds are short and narrow. Breakfast is good. Bathroom is good, service (at reception) is good as well. And they are honest, I was refund with money which was wrongly charged (even if I didn't realize it until I've got the money back).

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 February 2014

I reccomend this hotel for all persons who want to rest in good conditions and useful localization. The personel is very nice and helpful, everythink what We needed, they were doing in short time. We received much help from Savoy becouse We didn't reach our booked apartment of other operator. The price was reduced for us, when we decidec to stay at Savoy for all time we spent in Tel Aviv. We surely will choose thi hotel during our next trip to Israel.

Room Tip: Rooms with view on the Sea are on the eight floor.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 February 2014

I chose this hotel because it was, for some bizarre and inexplicable reason, rated as "four stars" by whoever does the star designations at Kayak. Rest assured that this is not a "four star" hotel in any way, shape or form.

Let's start with the room: Small with a capital "s." The room was only slightly larger than the bed.
That is not so bad in itself, but it is also Uncomfortable with a capital "u." There is no place to sit down! just a flimsy plastic chair. No desk to speak of, so this is completely out of the question for a business traveler.

Also I was struck by the unprofessionalism of the staff. A ceiling light was burned out in my room. After an hour of waiting for the repair person to come by, I asked for another room and was rudely rebuffed. I could get a better-lit room for a big increase in room rate. Otherwise I'd just have to wait. Well, of course I do! I paid in advance and I was just out of luck.

I would not come here again. There are so many other and better alternative in this price range that I feel like an absolute schmuck for staying here.

Room Tip: Choose one in a different hotel.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Dantonovitch
Reviewed 9 January 2014

THis is a real nice boutique hotel right on the beach in tel aviv. It obviously doesn't have all the things of a big hotel/resort (pool workout room etc...) but it is hip, sleek, modern and the rooms are comfortable, quiet and top notch. the have snacks available in lobby at all hours and a very nice buffett breakfast. Free wifii throughout which is very fast and perfect for anything you need to do. Location is excellent, a 15-20 min walk to either old Jaffe or New Port

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 January 2014

This hotel is a few steps away from the very gorgeous white sand beach of Tel Aviv. one of the best beaches i have been to. It is a small hotel but very efficiently managed. Very clean, neat and modern place. The breakfast was really amazing - I love their pickled herring with potatoes. May be slightly pricey (in comparison to other hotel) but i think we got our money's worth. There is also a constant security in front with a gun..at first i was alarmed but taking into consideration it is Israel i can understand the need.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends