Leonardo Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv
US$333
US$305
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Tel Aviv(Tel Aviv)
US$701
US$457
US$380
Atlas.co.il
  • Breakfast included
The Rothschild 71(Tel Aviv)
US$317
US$300
Travelocity
  • Bar/Lounge
US$1,155
getaroom.com
All reviewsbusiness loungeassuta hospitalramat hachayalbusiness districtbusiness triphigh techtop floorconstruction siteroom servicerooms are nicebreakfast buffetinternet accessronitaxicomputersgymisrael
Reviewed 20 April 2013

We stayed only for one night. The room is small but well equipped, the bed is simply wonderfull with a lot of cozy cushions and an excellent mattress. There is a lot of light in the room and in the bathroom as well,wifi is not free , but for us it wasn't a problem having our 3g .Location is not the usual location for tourist but the area is full of restaurants and bars and i read that there are shuttles to the seaside and more. We wanted this specific area so for us it was ok.No hotel parking too...
Breakfast buffet was well assorted and good.I suggest you bring a bottle of water cause the price for a medium size bottle is simply "hutzpeh". 31-36 shekels...

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sheila_poli_peer
Reviewed 18 April 2013

I stayed in this hotel while I was on a business trip in Tel-Aviv. My company picked this hotel for me. First of all the receptionists and all personnel were really kind, nice and helpful. Room was very comfortable, supplied with everything I needed (even with a scale:) although it was a bit too dark for my liking (mostly black and white). There was a big selection of food for breakfast and all was fine that I had. Even tried their restaurant in the evening and really nice food was served at a very reasonable price compared to other reastaurants in the city.
Enjoyed staying in the Business Lounge on the 9th floor. Free drink, fruits, cakes, coffee was available which made me easier to do my homework.
On the 9th floor there is also a gym if you are up for a workout.
Next door there was a construction going on which caused some noise occaisonally, but not that disturbing.
Internet was available but it was quite pricey especially compared to those where you get it for free.
Overall I had a good rest in a comfortable environment while I stayed there. Wouldn't mind staying there again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 April 2013

We recently stayed at the Leonardo Boutique Hotel in Tel Aviv and were very impressed. We stayed in 4 and 5 star hotels after this hotel, and the beds at this hotel were far superior to the other hotels. Very comfortable bed and bedding. I loved the design and don't think it was overdone at all. It was a great price, and we enjoyed our stay tremendously. You have to travel a bit by taxi to get to major places in Tel Aviv, but we were there on business, so weren't bothered by not being near the beach.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 April 2013

I stayed in this hotel because the office I was visiting was withing walking distance. This hotel is not located in a tourist area by any means.

The rooms are very dark (the all black decor was kind-of creepy) and there was construction going on when I stayed. I got a non-smoking room yet I smelled smoke almost everyday in the floor.

It was an ok experience for a business trip nothing significantly bad happened during the stay, the staff was nice and the breakfast buffet was good. However, do not stay here for a vacation trip. It is not close to the beach or nice restaurants or any attractions.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 April 2013

This was my first trip to Israel (for Business) and the hotel was recommended by a local company we are associated with.

Positives-
Convenient location to local restaurants (walking distance)
Business Lounge- A nice place to relax, have some coffee, snacks, or even a beer or cocktail. I used the lounge to work from at the end of the day instead of my room.
Restaurant- Very good food, breakfast buffet served daily was amazing. Had dinner in the hotel once and it was also very very good.

Negatives-
Room was slightly on the small side, but livable.
Instant Coffee was horrible. I stuck to getting coffee from the espresso machine downstairs.
WiFi not included with room and charged per device.
While there was a ceiling shower head, it did not appear to work so the only option was the hand held shower head.

Positives outweight the negatives and I would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business