“Not a lot of changes after last stay”

Leonardo Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv
Ranked #42 of 100 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Reviewed 25 April 2013

I was in this hotwel back again because the area is good for our trips to our customers.

Even if i got told from the manager she will talk to the people in the Business Loungh nothing was happening.

There was still no redwine which were on the list avilable

the young persons on the bar could even not open a wine bottle broke the kork

If book not via internet you will not get an hour free Internet

No water in the room

I got told i will get upgrated on my next trip and a bottle of wine.

Nothing happened

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Gerhard B
There are newer reviews for Leonardo Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv

Reviewed 23 April 2013

This was my second stay at the Leonardo Boutique Tel-Aviv. I found the staff professional, welcoming, and helpful. Food for breakfast and evening room service was very good, and service was prompt. Room was clean and functional, perfect for the business traveler.

The hotel is located near many restaurants, many in the adjacent blocks, so variety for evening meals is not at all an issue.

All in all, a great place to stay for business travel when in Tel-Aviv; would stay there again and do recommend it to colleagues.

Room Tip: The open "studio" layout of the rooms I have stayed in twice now is fine for a single trav...
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank OldSchool117
Reviewed 21 April 2013

The hotel is very good. Helpfull hotel staff. Good rooms everything is new or in a very good shape in the room.
There is a teapot in the room. Air condition is automatic and does not make any noise.
Cleaning service in the room is good.
I stay only two nights in the hotel so do not use much additional services of the hotel.

Room Tip: The hotel is far from the beach so if you are planning going to the beach often better choose anothe...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank xedin
Reviewed 20 April 2013

We stayed only for one night. The room is small but well equipped, the bed is simply wonderfull with a lot of cozy cushions and an excellent mattress. There is a lot of light in the room and in the bathroom as well,wifi is not free , but for us it wasn't a problem having our 3g .Location is not the usual location for tourist but the area is full of restaurants and bars and i read that there are shuttles to the seaside and more. We wanted this specific area so for us it was ok.No hotel parking too...
Breakfast buffet was well assorted and good.I suggest you bring a bottle of water cause the price for a medium size bottle is simply "hutzpeh". 31-36 shekels...

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sheila_poli_peer
Reviewed 18 April 2013

I stayed in this hotel while I was on a business trip in Tel-Aviv. My company picked this hotel for me. First of all the receptionists and all personnel were really kind, nice and helpful. Room was very comfortable, supplied with everything I needed (even with a scale:) although it was a bit too dark for my liking (mostly black and white). There was a big selection of food for breakfast and all was fine that I had. Even tried their restaurant in the evening and really nice food was served at a very reasonable price compared to other reastaurants in the city.
Enjoyed staying in the Business Lounge on the 9th floor. Free drink, fruits, cakes, coffee was available which made me easier to do my homework.
On the 9th floor there is also a gym if you are up for a workout.
Next door there was a construction going on which caused some noise occaisonally, but not that disturbing.
Internet was available but it was quite pricey especially compared to those where you get it for free.
Overall I had a good rest in a comfortable environment while I stayed there. Wouldn't mind staying there again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 April 2013

We recently stayed at the Leonardo Boutique Hotel in Tel Aviv and were very impressed. We stayed in 4 and 5 star hotels after this hotel, and the beds at this hotel were far superior to the other hotels. Very comfortable bed and bedding. I loved the design and don't think it was overdone at all. It was a great price, and we enjoyed our stay tremendously. You have to travel a bit by taxi to get to major places in Tel Aviv, but we were there on business, so weren't bothered by not being near the beach.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 April 2013

I stayed in this hotel because the office I was visiting was withing walking distance. This hotel is not located in a tourist area by any means.

The rooms are very dark (the all black decor was kind-of creepy) and there was construction going on when I stayed. I got a non-smoking room yet I smelled smoke almost everyday in the floor.

It was an ok experience for a business trip nothing significantly bad happened during the stay, the staff was nice and the breakfast buffet was good. However, do not stay here for a vacation trip. It is not close to the beach or nice restaurants or any attractions.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business