“This hotel is one of the best!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Leonardo Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv

Leonardo Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv
Ranked #41 of 98 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Holon, Israel
“This hotel is one of the best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2014 via mobile

I've stayed in this hotel several times and the hotel is awesome! The staff is wonderful, polite and very helpful! The design is amazing and very tasteful! The breakfast is great, the business lunch is very prestigious. The hotel offers shuttles few tomes a day and it's one way free so you can get to the center easily. I highly recommend this hotel!

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
  • Hebrew first
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2014

I have mixed feelings about this hotel, but I would definitely recommend it if you need to be in this specific area - either because of the hospital or for business. There is some confusion (at the hotel itself, too) about who gets free access to the business lounge. Come on, it's 2014, and it ought to just be free for all guests! Same thing for Wifi. The beds are comfy, there's building noise outside but the mattress allowed me to ignore it and sleep fine. Best to ask for a room away from the noise. I did have a service issue with the hotel, but they went out of their way to resolve it.

Room Tip: Ask to be away from the building site next door
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2014

I stayed in this hotel for four nights.The entire stay was very comfortable .The entire staff was very friendly and helpful .The rooms were very neat and clean and quiet spacious . I would recommend a corner and a non smoking room .

Room Tip: Prefer a non smoking room
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Beersheba, Israel
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2014

My wife and I really enjoyed this Hotel stay nestled in the Ramat Ha'Chayal area of Tel Aviv where our plan was to check out many of the fine restaurants we heard so much about and hop on over to the Planet Yes later on to grab a movie. The staff was cheerful and the room was clean and all at a much lower rate than those closer to the beach. At the end of our stay they had a cab take us wherever we wanted to go and we ended up watching the sun set to end off a perfect weekend.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Tulsa
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014

We spent one night at this hotel at the recommendation of our travel agent. Our room (609) was away from the street but apparently above a resturant and alley. We went to bed around 8pm because we had to wake up for a 3:00 AM departure to the airport. At 11:55pm I woke up to loud voices, yelling, bottles and glass breaking below us. At first I thought this was simply a few people just having a good time. Later on I realized it was glass breaking sounded like it was coming from trash dumpsters. This continued on until 2am! I fell asleep for a brief 30 minutes. When we were checking out my wife asked if they were aware of the loud noises. The front desk attendant didn't hesitate in saying yes. He said, we understand the restuarant next door has their employees take out the trash (bottles) after hours. He didn't offer any kind of apology or that they made an effort to ask the resturant to discontinue doing this after hours. My assumption this takes places every weekend and overnight travelers have to deal with this without any recourse. KA

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank MarathonManTulsa
New York
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2014

I unfortunately learned I was staying at the Leonardo Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv via booking through an opaque website last minute. It was rated at 4.5 Star Quality that I was excited to experience. However I do bias all hotels the same, service, cleanliness, maintenance, and I can tell you that this hotel is problematic in each area. DO NOT GET ROOM 620. The doorknob of the bathroom was falling off, the shower is completely inoperable, the "zebra" colored rug underneath the bedroom area is completely stained, and the front desk did nothing about it the entire stay. Breakfast wasn't included in my rate, nor was it comp'd when I expressed all of the issues with my room. I will have the opaque website I booked this through block this property from my results list to ensure I'll never visit this property again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank TravelerManDan
Fattal_Hotel_Chain, Public Relations Manager at Leonardo Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv, responded to this review, 23 January 2014
Dear guest,
First of all I would like to apologize for any inconvenience during your stay at our hotel.
I'm sorry to hear your critique regarding the "opaque" website which you made your booking from. Our hotel has verity of online booking partners worldwide which makes hotel bookings according to verity of contacts and rates. if this website mislead you by any circumstances perhaps you should consider to address directly to them, further more if you'd be kind enough to elaborate on the details that you thought weren't represented reliably, we would also like to check the issues.
Regarding your personal impression of the hotel's décor, it's a matter of personal taste and the beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Our hotel was designed by top Israeli designers and it's unique taste and decoration appears in several design magazines.
Regarding cleanliness and maintenance issues you've mentioned in the room you've stayed in, all of these issues has been forwarded to the relevant department managers and severe measures will be taken in order to learn from your important remarks and to make the necessary adjustments for the future.
At the bottom line- we will be more then happy to invite you to stay at our hotel at your next visit to Tel-Aviv and to get a corrective and pleasant experience, and to join to the thousands of
Our Returning guests
Best Regards,
Rinat Amosi
Duiven, The Netherlands
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2014

Hotel was very convenient for my training (my training location on 10 mins walkin distance). Although the hotel doesn't have a restaurant, there are enough restaurants in the street. Personnel is very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
#76 of 98 in Tel Aviv
Leonardo City Tower Hotel
Leonardo City Tower Hotel
#1 of 4 in Ramat Gan

Been to Leonardo Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv? Share your experiences!