Leonardo Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv
US$353
US$303
  • Bar/Lounge
Hilton Tel Aviv(Tel Aviv)
US$612
US$461
US$390
Isrotel Royal
  • Beachfront
All reviewsbusiness loungeassuta hospitalramat hachayalbusiness districtbusiness triphigh techtop floorconstruction siteroom servicerooms are nicebreakfast buffetinternet accessronitaxicomputersgymisrael
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I stayed 6 nights for business and 1 day sightseeing.
For business, it was quite friendly for foreigner. I had got Japanese news letters almost every day. I had various and Fantasic breakfast every day. Thank you for taxi coordination at leaving.

But as far as TV program, quality (TV set itsself ask reset) and contents were poor for me. I would like to get daily news on there and world wide, and hopefully what's in Japan.
Some constructions were going outside noise thru the nights interfared my sleeping. (This was not hotel issue.)
I had left 2.00pm with your hornor indeed, but it had better to get more extend staying till 4.00pm as my flight was 9.00pm, it was too early 3.00pm at the airport.

I satisfied during the stay, I recommend this hotel for Business trip.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Moshe M, Manager at Leonardo Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank your lovely feedback towards our staff and the breakfast.

Unfortunately, most of the cabal/satellite companies in Israel do not receive a connection to Japanese channels, for this reason we send the daily newspaper. Perhaps upon your next arrival we can provide an extended Japanese newspaper edition or a magazine as for your interest. Please don't hesitate to contact us for any issue or inquiry.

Regarding the issue with the check-out time; our guests are always more than welcomed to contact the front desk and like in most of the cases, a later departure time could be arranged.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

When traveling to Tel Aviv, it's good to understand Leonardo Boutique Hotel is located in Ramat Hachayal, which is business center with many Israeli high-tech companies. Still, it's offering a good outdoor opportunity in the park of Raoul Wallenberg, where is possible to bicycle to the beach area in ~30 minutes. You may rent a city-bike and return it on the beach.

There are a lot constructions in Ramat Hachayal. And they are working 24/7. I couldn't sleep well even bed is comfortable. Also Breakfast is fine.

There is free taxi service to beach area 3 times a day (no return). Taxi costs 60-80 shekels back.

In Tel Aviv, I would expect having swimming pool, which isn't in Leonardo, unfortunately.

Room Tip: Ask room, which is an other side of construction area.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Moshe M, Manager at Leonardo Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Dear Marko,

I appreciate your remarks regarding our hotel.

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't found comfort during your stay due to a "24/7 activity" of Ramat Ha'Chayal. Please let me know if you do choose to come back again, I would like to try and solve this issue altogether.

Although the hotel does not have a pool, there are several fitness and leisure facilities near by and we would be more than happy to recommend you some of them at your next visit to Tel-Aviv.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

I stayed for Business in Tel Aviv couple of times staying in this hotel, the location of the hotel was ideal as close to the office but far away from city center. Most guests are patients from the clinic nearby. The room is ok and clean. Great is the free bar on the top floor for guests. Separate charge for the internet - code is valid for one device.
Already second time happened with me (december 2013 and nov, may 2014 that the construction work was ongoing on the neighbouring area during night - the trucks and the cranes were moving all night - so sleeping was impossible.

Room Tip: If visiting recently, ask for room that is having view to the other side, not to the construction area

Dear Sir,

I am sorry to hear that the construction near the hotel reflected negatively on your rest. The construction works which takes place near the hotel are un-fourtionly not in the hotel responsibility, and it was taking place according to the municipal authorities and for a very short period.

At your next visit to our hotel we'll do our best efforts to host you at at the quietest room possible.

Thanks again for your sincere comment.

Sincerely yours

Reviewed 4 June 2014

The hotel is not for the beach vacation. It is far away from the beach. Most guests are patients from the clinic nearby, but it is absolutely ok. We stayed for 4 nights. The room was very small but clean and nice. The only one thing that bothered us was a bathroom. It is kind of built in the room and you cannot close it up, there is space above the door, and you cannot shut the door very tight. If you are alone it is fine, but with a partner it needs some intimacy in the relationship;) The breakfest was fantastic. I guess it was kosher since there war no meat at all, but a lot of milk products and fish. There is a samll gym on the 9th floor with AC wich is in the summer very nice. Also there is busines lounge on the 9th floor where yu can drink coffe or tee all the day long. If you are stying at the hotel, you should ride the bus or rent a bicycle. No buses on Saturday! All in all it was a nice stay, we enjoyed it!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Olga,

I would like to thank you for your feedback.

Our hotel is located at the business area of Tel-Aviv and the beach is 15 minutes away from us via while using public transportation. Due to the distance, , we offer 3 times a day a shuttle service to the city center and the beach areas, as well as the TLV port. Our guests are free to use this service without limitations, several times a day.

As I understand from your description, the room which you stayed at was an upgraded Executive room. Rooms of this type are characterized with a bit different décor to emphasize the difference from other rooms. Mostly we receive positive feedbacks for such room types and our guests seem to enjoy the upgrade. Nonetheless, I was sorry to hear that this room didn't meet your expectations and I sincerely hope that in the future you will choose our hotel again and experience other room as well.
As for the breakfast, we recently changed the concept of our Restaurant, to a luxurious dairy menu. Off course due to Jewish laws concerning kosher food, we do not serve meat dishes. I hope that our breakfast was a positive experience for you.

I would like to thank you one more time for the time you dedicated to write your comments, and I do hope to see you among our guests.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

A bit far from the city center, but in a nice neighbourhood, quiet hotel with modern decoration and nice size rooms. The breakfast buffet is one of the best. Service is nice, " for Israel" . The room decor is quite unique, blending da Vinci's sketches with modern materials...

Room Tip: I stayed a few times, and all rooms have been identical...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Moshe M, Manager at Leonardo Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your lovely feedback.
We just wanted to inform you that the hotel offers 3 complimentary shuttles each day that go to the center of Tel-Aviv and the beach area.

We hope to see you among our guests at your next visit to Tel-Aviv!

Rinat Amosi