“Good.”

Leonardo Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv
Ranked #41 of 100 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We spent one night at the hotel. The room was good, the bed was comfortable, the breakfast was plentiful and tasty. The gym seemed a bit small. There is a business lounge on the 9-th floor where one can have a bite during a day (everything is free but the alcoholic drinks). Definitely this hotel is good for business, not for beach holidays though there are shuttles from the hotel to the beach and the centre of the city. The staff was helpful. The hotel has no parking place, so one has to aprk just behinf the hotel using a regular parking and it is not free. We paid about 25 dollars (76 shekels).

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank regaleks
Moshe M, Manager at Leonardo Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your positive feedback we were more than happy to host you in our hotel.
Regarding the parking issue, although most of the places are with additional charge there are several options to park for free.

I hope to see you again among our guests.

Best Ragards,

Naama Rotenberg

There are newer reviews for Leonardo Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv

Reviewed 9 August 2014

I stay at this hotel every few months when visiting Tel-Aviv on business. It is conviniently located in the northen hi-tech area of Tel-Aviv close to many corporate offices. The hotel is very pleasant and welcoming. Breakfast is great, rooms are convinient, the lounge is perfect for after hour work and leisure and more than everything the staff is friendly, professional and service oriented. The entire staff is very hospitable and looks after every need of the guests. I travel globally and this is one of the places I find the most personal and caring approach from the staff. Highly recommended to the business traveler to Israel!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Adi N
Moshe M, Manager at Leonardo Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Dear Adi,

You lovely comments are highly appreciated and mean a great value for us as it allows us to feel and understand the experience of our guests.
I was more than happy to read that we could add for your pleasurable stay in Israel.
We hope to host you once more at the Leonrado Boutique TLV.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I came to Tel Aviv from New York City in May, as I was to begin a 3 month assignment at a company in the area. I could not have dreamed, back in May, that my summer living arrangements at Leonardo Boutique would have been this pleasurable.

Because I have so many incredible experiences to share with anyone who is considering staying here on their next vacation, or assignment, to Tel Aviv, I have divided this review into three sections, the design and amenities, the service, and the location.

Design and Amenities of Leonardo Boutique

The hotel isn't called a 'Boutique Hotel' for nothing. Great attention was given to every last detail in this hotel. The halls are decorated in vintage photographs, with a black and white color scheme that leaves you feeling relaxed and intrigued. The lounge on the ninth floor is filled with gorgeous furniture, and featuring pastries, fruits, vegetables, juice and coffee until 10 PM. There is a beautiful bar there as well, and the overall ambience, with the relaxing music, leaves me feeling tranquil. It's the best place to sit and look at the city around you with a glass of wine in hand. The restaurant downstairs offers an overwhelming array of fresh, chef cooked, food. There is even a barista and omelet cook waiting to serve you. The food is incredible, and I have never eaten such a hearty breakfast in my life. Lastly, the rooms are gorgeous - covered in artwork with a very modern elegant concept. The ceramic sink, marble desk, glass shower and extremely comfortable bed were all highlights of this stay, and overall room design.

The Service

Perhaps the most important part of this review, and my stay. The service at Leonardo Boutique was phenomenal. Everyone is extremely friendly, caring and quick to assist. I felt as though the staff became family, as I got to know many of them on a personal level. They are all willing to talk and make your day. The woman who works at the front desk, Libi, has a smile that can instantly make you happy, and I will miss her greeting me everyday in the lobby the most. There was not one staff member I didn't love. Assaf, the restaurant manager, takes great care of all his guests during breakfast. The chefs all have charming personalities as well.
Housekeeping has always done a great job at keeping my room in top shape. Coming back home from a day of work to the clean room and fresh linens is always a dream come true. Sometimes I would be surprised by Ravit and Moshe the hotel managers, and find come home to gourmet chocolates and a bowl of fruit, just because!

Location

The location is perfect for both families on vacation and businessmen on assignment. While it is not a beachfront property, it is located in North Tel Aviv's neighborhood of Ramat Ha'Chayal, known as the ritzy and glamorous part of town. The street Leonardo Boutique sits on is called Habarzel, and it is lined with high-end boutiques and some of Tel Aviv's best restaurants. (Sushi lovers, this is your place. There are 3 sushi restaurants on this one street!!!) There is an extremely fun karaoke place just downstairs called PlugIn. I have had countless memorable nights in there, and it is open late for anyone looking for late night fun nearby. (2 minute walk). Also, there are a few bars nearby as well.
The hotel offers a free shuttle, which is actually just a private cab that they pay for us, that takes guests three times a day to the center of Tel Aviv and to the beaches, which offers guests the perfect balance of classy Tel Aviv with loud and touristy central Tel Aviv. There are great malls, as well as many attractions nearby. The huge Hayarkon Park is a 10 minute walk, and that's where concerts are often held. The train station is roughly a 10 minute cab ride away which can take you far South and North. There is also a huge Super-Pharm (similar to duanereade, CVS, Walgreens) on the corner. All in all, the location was incredible.

If I could give this hotel 10 stars, I would. But I suppose 5 will do. If you are reading this, take my word and book your stay with Leonardo Boutique! If you are the hotel staff reading this, know how much I appreciate all of you for making this one of the most memorable summers of my life. Thank you.

-Jordan

Room Tip: If you want a view of Tel Aviv, ask for a South facing room. It features floor to ceiling panoramic...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank jordancohennn

It is an absolute pleasure to read your review about our hotel.

I would like to thank you on behalf of myself, the staff and the entire management for taking the time to write your heart warming comments. Making our guests feel the way that you described your experience, is our main interest and guests such as yourself just remind us that all of the hard work is worthwhile.

I would like to also thank you for choosing to stay with us and for your extensive review because it is a tremendous guideline for guests that are yet to visit our hotel.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

No parking, that drove me nuts, but if that's not your worry, rooms are very clean and comfortble, slept so good (maybe cause I finaly had time to sleep?lol) on super comfy beds. The guests that came to visit us visted many times so they did not care about the location, but if you want to be closer to the beach, might not be the one for you. staff is awesome food was decent. we stayed for one night for a wedding near by and it was perfect.

Room Tip: No parking - make sure it's not part of your plan!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Boaz Y
Moshe M, Manager at Leonardo Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear Boaz,

Thank you for your feedback.

Regarding the parking issue – the hotel offers a free parking if you stay with during the weekend (Friday-Saturday).
If you arrive during the week, there are plenty parking lots adjacent to the hotel when the maximum fee is up to 60NIS. There is also an option to park on the street which is completely free in the afternoon hours.

Although the hotel is not located directly on the beach area, we are only 15 minutes from there and also offer 3 free shuttles a day that take you to the beach and the TLV port.

You can always address the front desk for any issue and we will be more than happy to assist.

Best regards,

Reviewed 31 July 2014

If you are planning to stay far away from places, this is a good hotel. It is not near the beach. Parking around hotel is non existent.
Lots of construction every where on the street.
Parking lot not affiliated with hotel is very expensive, otherwise you walk a mile from the free parking lot.
The rooms are very nice and quiet.
The staff were helpful once in the note.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Moshe M, Manager at Leonardo Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for dedicating a few moments of your time and writing your feedback.

Although the hotel is not located at the beach area, we are only 15 minutes away from the beach and we provide a free shuttle service 3 times a day that goes to the beach area and the TLV port.

Near the hotel you can find plenty of Chef restaurants and small boutiques, amusement and water parks and you can walk by foot to the lovely Yarkon park, which is one of the biggest parks in Israel.

Regarding the parking issue; the hotel provides free parking during the weekends, but if you wish to park during the weekdays there is an option to park for free or use parking lots when the maximum fee to pay for the whole day is 60NIS.

I hope that you did enjoy your stay with us, and I do hope that you will return.

For any issue please don't hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

As a business traveler, I am quite sensitive to quality of the hotels I stay at. I want convenient, quality, clean service-minded places with comfortable beds. This was my third time staying at this hotel after years of staying at other global chains in Israel.

• Stayed: July 2014

Dear Lisa,

Your comments mean a great value to our hotel and reassure that hard work pays off.

We invest great efforts to please our guests and feedbacks like yours motivate us further on.

I hope to see for the fourth, fifth and even the tenth time.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Very good service, hotel super clean and very nice, food is very good, really all positive. The executive lounge is really really nice. The crew is very helpfull and devoted, probably one of the best service I've got in Israel so far

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Moshe M, Manager at Leonardo Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Mr. Ilan,

We highly appreciate your positive feedback.
Hope to see you soon among our guests.