“Best Tour Guide I've Ever Had”
Review of Boker Tours

Boker Tours
Ranked #1 of 55 Food & Drink in Tel Aviv
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: I am Assaf and I am an Israeli licensed tour guide and tour planner. In Hebrew, the meaning of my name is to bring together, and I feel that it describes my job perfectly, to bring together different people and to inroduce them to my homeland, Israel.
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Assaf lead our young professional group on a 10 day tour of Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. He is, hands down, the best tour guide I've ever had (both in Israel, which I have visited several times, and abroad). Not only is Assaf knowledgeable, friendly, funny and approachable, he is extremely articulate and passionate about his work.

He is also very conscious of the group's energy and how much info to offer and when to offer it. Several times, he offered to finish up a story later (because he felt that he had talked too much), only to be asked to keep talking because the group insisted.

He also goes above and beyond his role as tour guide and becomes a friend to those in his group.

Assaf B, General Manager at Boker Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Thank you ! I'm so happy that our tour together was successful and eye opening. Stay in touch assaf@bokertours.com and I hope to see you here again for another journey!

All reviews
"perspective"
"life"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 27 June 2018

This was my second visit to Israel, and having Assaf as my guide for the second visit I realized how much I missed out on the first time. His deep knowledge and passion for the country is noticeable within the first five minutes. Highly recommend!

Thank you! I'm so happy that our tour together was successful and eye opening. Stay in touch assaf@bokertours.com and I hope to see you here again for another journey!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Assaf is not only deeply knowledgeable (about Israel, religion, history, geopolitics, you name it!), he is also a good and caring friend to the groups he tours with. He offered a thoughtful, measured narrative for our trip and I cannot recommend him enough!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I just finished a weeklong group tour of Israel with Assaf as our guide, and words cannot express how much value he added to our trip. His knowledge of the history, politics, and culture of every place enriched the experience for everyone on the trip. I had been to Israel at least 15 times before this trip, and I can honestly say that this was my favorite trip of all, thanks to Assaf!

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I just got back from my trip to Israel and I can say without a doubt that my week with Assaf as my tour guide was amazing. A tour guide can make or break a trip and I’m happy to say that he definitely made the trip. He’s extremely knowledgeable about Israel’s whole history and had an answer for any question we had.

He also threw in cool facts about different things we experienced along the way and knows the best places to eat and go out. He’s an awesome guy and he quickly became a natural part of our group. Along with that, he always kept our safety as his to priority and kept us informed about what was going on at all times. In my mind there’s no other choice and if you haven’t experienced Israel with a guide, you don’t know what you’re missing.