Review Highlights
Virtual tour of the archaeological sites of Jerusalem

Excellent virtual tour of Jerusalem looking at the archaeological sites relating to Jesus in his... read more

Reviewed 28 March 2021
rachelgE6810FT
Zoom tour around Jerusalem visiting sites relating to the crucifixion of Christ

An excellent presentations with lots of interesting an thought provoking statements. Even though... read more

Reviewed 27 March 2021
P840ICnickj

Recommended experiences in and around Tel Aviv
from US$1,650.00
from US$120.00
from US$125.00
from US$42.65
More Info
All reviews virtual tour his knowledge food recommendations incredible tour guide answered every question holy land biblical sites life changing day tour jewish history dead sea touring israel come alive his passion spent days golan heights sea of galilee
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 June 2019

Israel. Full of history. Significance for Christians, Muslims, and Jews. And Assaf covered them all. The narrative of these religious groups were highlighted by the places we visited - from ancient Jerusalem, to the Galilean-Christian region, the Muslim quarter, and right up to the present day Tel Aviv and the Palestinian Territory. I am now able to put together the Israeli experience and understand the Middle East.

Date of experience: May 2019
920assafb, General Manager at Boker Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2019

Thank you John, I'm so happy that our tour was successful and eye opening. Thank you for these compliments :) Stay in touch assaf@bokertours.com and I hope to see you here again for another journey!

Reviewed 4 June 2019 via mobile

Assaf expertly guided us through an experiential journey, opening up for us both the ancient and modern complexities of this city. It was a perfect and easy day of learning and appreciating, woven with fun eating and chatting! We would definitely book Assaf again and would highly recommend him to anyone. Thank you so much for giving us such a gift of a day!

Date of experience: June 2019

Thank you Lisa, I'm so happy that our tour was successful and eye opening. Thank you for these compliments :) Stay in touch assaf@bokertours.com and I hope to see you here again for another journey!

Reviewed 3 June 2019

We booked a private tour of Jerusalem with Assaf and were more than impressed and amazed by how Assaf was guiding us through this incredible sight. Assaf was so knowledgeable and attuned with great comprehension to us and what we were interested to know and to see. We really felt welcome and like spending the day with a good friend. We can more than recommend booking a tour with Assaf - he will for sure exceed all your expectations and give you a really special insight on Isreals fantastic sights.

Thanks a lot, Assaf

Date of experience: May 2019
920assafb, General Manager at Boker Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2019

Thank you Florentina, I'm so happy that our tour was successful and eye opening. Thank you for these compliments :) Stay in touch assaf@bokertours.com and I hope to see you here again for another journey!

Reviewed 2 June 2019

Assaf recently led a 10 day tour for 44 of us. Such a great trip! Assaf’s extensive knowledge of religions, cultures, political issues made the sites we saw come alive. He was able to explain things clearly, making sense of complicated issues. No question we had went unanswered. He made each day fun and filled with experiences that I will treasure. We were a group of mostly seniors and he treated us with caring, patience and a sense of humor. Thank you Assaf for making this trip so special for all of us!

Date of experience: May 2019
920assafb, General Manager at Boker Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2019

Thank you, I'm so happy that our tour was successful and eye opening. Thank you for these compliments :) Stay in touch assaf@bokertours.com and I hope to see you here again for another journey!

Reviewed 2 June 2019 via mobile

This was my third time in Israel and I think I learned more in 9 days than I did in 11 months living there and going to university. The depth and breath of Assaf’s knowledge was absolutely amazing. He was with our group for over a week and he brought his “A” game everyday. I highly recommend him for any size or age group.

Date of experience: May 2019

Thank you Marcie, I'm so happy that our tour was successful and eye opening. Thank you for these compliments :) Stay in touch assaf@bokertours.com and I hope to see you here again for another journey!