Review Highlights
Virtual tour of the archaeological sites of Jerusalem

Excellent virtual tour of Jerusalem looking at the archaeological sites relating to Jesus in his... read more

Reviewed 28 March 2021
rachelgE6810FT
Zoom tour around Jerusalem visiting sites relating to the crucifixion of Christ

An excellent presentations with lots of interesting an thought provoking statements. Even though... read more

Reviewed 27 March 2021
P840ICnickj

Recommended experiences in and around Tel Aviv
from US$1,650.00
from US$120.00
from US$125.00
from US$42.65
More Info
All reviews virtual tour his knowledge food recommendations incredible tour guide answered every question holy land biblical sites life changing day tour jewish history dead sea touring israel come alive his passion spent days golan heights sea of galilee
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 July 2019

Assaf was by far the best and most well-prepared guide I have ever had. I was recently on a trip to Israel with an organization and we traveled around the entire country - from Jerusalem to Masada/Dead Sea, to Tel Aviv/Jaffa, and to the Galilee region. Assaf had every detail of every place we visited prepared to educate us and spoke with such passion for his country and it's rich history. I consider it a blessing to have experienced Israel with him as our guide and I can't wait to return to Israel with my family and hire Asaaf to be our guide.

Date of experience: June 2019
920assafb, General Manager at Boker Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2019

Thank you Julianne, I'm so happy that our tour was successful and eye opening. Thank you for these compliments :) Stay in touch assaf@bokertours.com and I hope to see you here again for another journey!

Reviewed 25 June 2019

Assaf was the guide for our 11 day Israel dream trip. Caron organized this fantastic itinerary and Assaf customized his narration and information for relevance to our diverse group and to educate us on the history, religious facts and how it plays out as we moved through the various sites.
Assaf has a broad knowledge of the sites, history and of current events and how they were influenced by politics and the world.
Even though I had visited Israel many times before and even lived there for a few years Assaf taught and showed me things I never knew.

Our trip was fun and engaging with the right mix of intellect, jokes and even songs.

I would highly recommend Assaf for long or short trips.

Date of experience: May 2019

Thank you Paul, I'm so happy that our tour was successful and eye opening. Thank you for these compliments :) Stay in touch assaf@bokertours.com and I hope to see you here again for another journey!

Reviewed 21 June 2019

Assaf is an amazing tour guide. I travelled with over 40 active seniors from the US in May 2019. The trip itinerary exceeded expectations and Assaf was a gem of a guide. His multi-faceted and deep knowledge provided an educational experience beyond what I imagined going into the trip. Assaf puts his knowledge gained as a Political Science major at Hebrew University to good use sharing historical and geo-political information about his home country in a way that draws you in. His discussion of religious topics addressed all the major religious and cultural groups active in Israel. He coordinated with a retired colonel from the Israeli military and a Palestinian tour guide to speak with us. Both were excellent as well. No question or request of Assaf was turned away. He handled the physical limitations of the members of our group with grace and kindness. He is fun and engaging and an excellent communicator. His English is as good as or better than most Americans. By the end I think we all felt toward him as if he was our friend. He sent a list of recommended reading so we could learn more after our trip! If you want a unique experience in Israel, Assaf is your man!!!!!

Date of experience: May 2019

Thank you, I'm so happy that our tour was successful and eye opening. Thank you for these compliments :) Stay in touch assaf@bokertours.com and I hope to see you here again for another journey!

Reviewed 19 June 2019

I chose Assaf to lead a 50+ active community trip of different religions, mostly from Texas spending 10 days in Israel enjoying religious, historical and culinary experiences. Assaf's knowledge and passion for Israel is difficult to describe but he is the treasure and pot of gold you hope to find at the end of the rainbow. Not only is he the best tour guide I have ever had, but his understanding of his group, his ability to adjust an itinerary due to different circumstances and his compassion to the group was WAY BEYOND OUR EXPECTATIONS!! I more than highly recommend Assaf as a tour guide and strongly suggest that this is "your MAN" on your next trip to Israel. It will be an experience in a lifetime!

Date of experience: May 2019

Thank you Caron, I'm so happy that our tour was successful and eye opening. Thank you for these compliments :) Stay in touch assaf@bokertours.com and I hope to see you here again for another journey!

Reviewed 7 June 2019 via mobile

I got in touch with Assaf only a few days before my trip, so he was booked the day I needed to go. Fortunately, he knows other great guides, and quickly set me up with Zoiref Alexander (Alex), who guided me through a one day tour of Jerusalem and the Dead Sea.

I had high hopes, and the tour still vastly exceeded expectations. This was on Jerusalem Day, and two days before the end of Ramadan, so I would have been hopelessly unprepared without Alex. If I were on my own, I probably would have gotten stuck in the crowds and blocked roads, assuming I could even find where I wanted to go--instead, Alex planned out a day that took into account my goals, and showed me site after site of rich cultural, social, spiritual, and political significance, sharing details across history, art/architecture, and contemporary events that really fleshed out my understanding and experience of Jerusalem and Israel at large. Thanks Alex and Assaf for a really unforgettable trip!

Date of experience: June 2019

Thank you Eric, I'm so happy that our tour was successful and eye opening. Thank you for these compliments :) Stay in touch assaf@bokertours.com and I hope to see you here again for another journey!