Review Highlights
Virtual tour of the archaeological sites of Jerusalem

Excellent virtual tour of Jerusalem looking at the archaeological sites relating to Jesus in his... read more

Reviewed 28 March 2021
rachelgE6810FT
Zoom tour around Jerusalem visiting sites relating to the crucifixion of Christ

An excellent presentations with lots of interesting an thought provoking statements. Even though... read more

Reviewed 27 March 2021
P840ICnickj

Recommended experiences in and around Tel Aviv
from US$1,650.00
from US$120.00
from US$125.00
from US$42.65
More Info
All reviews virtual tour his knowledge food recommendations incredible tour guide answered every question holy land biblical sites life changing day tour jewish history dead sea touring israel come alive his passion spent days golan heights sea of galilee
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 July 2019

I cannot praise Assaf enough. He is knowledgeable on virtually any subject regarding Israel and he's not afraid for someone challenging him--in fact I think he welcomes it. I had the pleasure of participating on his first Catholic pilgrimage tour through the Holy Land. Throughout the trip, Assaf continued to impress me with his willingness to cater the itinerary towards our specific needs and goals. There were several times where he went above and beyond what was required of him as tour guide so we could have a more personal experience of the Holy Land. I found him very open and fair when describing the geopolitical climate in Israel and his own personal experience. Assaf is not only an engaging speaker, but also just a genuine, down-to-earth person. Our group of 37 really loved getting to know him (including discovering his love for American country music) over the course of 9 days. I felt blessed to have him as our guide through the Holy Land and hope one day that I may again be so privileged.

Date of experience: July 2019
920assafb, General Manager at Boker Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2019

Thank you Jake, I'm so happy that your tour was successful and eye opening. Thank you for these compliments :) Stay in touch assaf@bokertours.com and I hope to see you here again for another journey!

Reviewed 12 July 2019

Assaf facilitated an incredible tour for our large group. Throughout the trip, he was consistently knowledgeable, personable, helpful, and even eloquent. I can't imagine the trip without him and would highly recommend him to anyone seeking to experience the Holy Land, whether it be for religious, historical, or recreational purposes.

Date of experience: July 2019

Thank you Caleb, I'm so happy that your tour was successful and eye opening. Thank you for these compliments :) Stay in touch assaf@bokertours.com and I hope to see you here again for another journey!

Reviewed 12 July 2019

Assaf Boker is a fantastic tour guide! He guided our group of Catholic college students through Galilee, the Golan Heights, Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, and more and he couldn't have done a better job! His knowledge of the history and politics of Israel and his ability to answer even the most difficult questions we asked him was second to none. He was very respectful and attentive to each member of our group and always went out of his way to accommodate our requests, even if that meant reworking our itinerary to allow for shopping time! Assaf's kind and easy personality endeared him to each member of our group, and after only a few days with him, we all felt that we had made a new friend. I highly recommend Boker Tours!

Date of experience: July 2019

Thank you, I'm so happy that your tour was successful and eye opening. Thank you for these compliments :) Stay in touch assaf@bokertours.com and I hope to see you here again for another journey!

Reviewed 11 July 2019

Toured around Israel for 10 days with Assaf, who did a phenomenal job of bringing together the religious elements of the sites we were visiting, alongside the geo-political history and future of the land. He gave us many opportunities to ask questions, and provided fascinating and knowledgeable answers. Also, he had excellent food recommendations for some life-changing hummus! So glad to have toured Israel with Assaf!

Date of experience: July 2019

Thank you Morgan, I'm so happy that your tour was successful and eye opening. Thank you for these compliments :) Stay in touch assaf@bokertours.com and I hope to see you here again for another journey!

Reviewed 11 July 2019

I cannot praise Assaf enough! He took my group of 37 pilgrims through Israel and kept us engaged, curious, and thrilled the entire time. His historical knowledge is balanced by an incredible knowledge of scripture, as well as a sensitive understanding of current events in a complicated land.
He’s a great teacher, funny, a great storyteller, and always respectful. I can’t imagine what we would have done without him. Take his tours!