Review Highlights
Virtual tour of the archaeological sites of Jerusalem

Excellent virtual tour of Jerusalem looking at the archaeological sites relating to Jesus in his... read more

Reviewed 28 March 2021
rachelgE6810FT
Zoom tour around Jerusalem visiting sites relating to the crucifixion of Christ

An excellent presentations with lots of interesting an thought provoking statements. Even though... read more

Reviewed 27 March 2021
P840ICnickj

Recommended experiences in and around Tel Aviv
from US$1,650.00
from US$120.00
from US$125.00
from US$42.65
More Info
All reviews virtual tour his knowledge food recommendations incredible tour guide answered every question holy land biblical sites life changing day tour jewish history dead sea touring israel come alive his passion spent days golan heights sea of galilee
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 January 2020

Assaf led my coworkers and me on a 1-day tour of Jerusalem, leaving from and returning to Tel Aviv. He was extremely knowledgeable and engaging, and did a great job providing both historical information and contemporary context. Would absolutely recommend to friends!

Date of experience: January 2020
920assafb, General Manager at Boker Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2020

Thank you Megan, I'm so happy that your tour was successful and eye opening. Stay in touch assaf@bokertours.com and I hope to see you here again for another journey!

Reviewed 19 January 2020

If you're looking for the best tour guide in Israel, you need to hire Assaf Boker. We just returned from a two-week tour with Assaf throughout Israel. He is highly professional, incredibly knowledgeable and extremely personable and well-spoken.

Date of experience: December 2019

Thank you Ken. I'm so happy that your tour was successful and eye opening. Stay in touch assaf@bokertours.com and I hope to see you here again for another journey!

Reviewed 8 January 2020

This was our first trip to Israel and we had the good fortune to be guided by this spectacular guide over the course of several days. We are a family with two children and toured Israel both as a family unit, and as part of a bigger group for a special occasion. Assaf skillfully led us through the country with his vast knowledge of Israel and the many historic sites visited. Assaf is a true gem. He is extremely knowledgeable, easy to listen to, funny, smart, personable with flawless English. Equally valuable, he is highly responsive and completely reliable. We exchanged several emails ahead of our meeting, and were so impressed by his timely follow through to any of our needs. It was a true pleasure to have met him and we wouldn't hesitate to work with him again. We have traveled to almost 50 countries and have worked with numerous guides before. Assaf stands out as one of the best guides we have met. It is absolutely no surprise that he has well over 500+, Perfect, 5 * reviews on this forum. He is the real deal, and you will be in excellent hands with him as your guide.

Date of experience: January 2020

Thank you, I'm so happy that your tour was successful and eye opening. Stay in touch assaf@bokertours.com and I hope to see you here again for another journey!

Reviewed 6 January 2020

I've been on 20-25 trips to Israel and Assaf was one of the finest guides I have experienced. He is charming, very intelligent, extremely knowledgeable and his English is perfect with no accent! Our group was from 11 years old to 82 years old and everybody loved him. He made the many activities and sites interesting and informative for all. Anyone who uses him as a guide will be most fortunate.

Date of experience: December 2019

Thank you Aada, I'm so happy that your tour was successful and eye opening. Stay in touch assaf@bokertours.com and I hope to see you here again for another journey!

Reviewed 6 January 2020

assaf was the most passionate and knowledgeable tour guide! i loved learning about the heart and the history of israel from him and had an amazing trip!