Review Highlights
Virtual tour of the archaeological sites of Jerusalem

Excellent virtual tour of Jerusalem looking at the archaeological sites relating to Jesus in his... read more

Reviewed 28 March 2021
rachelgE6810FT
Zoom tour around Jerusalem visiting sites relating to the crucifixion of Christ

An excellent presentations with lots of interesting an thought provoking statements. Even though... read more

Reviewed 27 March 2021
P840ICnickj

Recommended experiences in and around Tel Aviv
from US$1,650.00
from US$120.00
from US$125.00
from US$42.65
More Info
All reviews virtual tour his knowledge food recommendations incredible tour guide answered every question holy land biblical sites life changing day tour jewish history dead sea touring israel come alive his passion spent days golan heights sea of galilee
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 February 2020

Assaf, from beginning to end was amazing and professional. He was quick to respond and very helpful with my planning process. He paired me with one of his guides, Gal, for a one day tour in Jerusalem and Bethlehem. Gal was very knowledgeable, answering ALL of my questions, great energy, and made the day! Highly recommend Assaf, and his guides.

Date of experience: February 2020
920assafb, General Manager at Boker Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2020

Thank you, I'm so happy that your tour with us with Gal as your guide was successful and eye opening. Stay in touch assaf@bokertours.com and I hope to see you here again for another journey!

Reviewed 2 February 2020

My daughter and I had an amazing trip to Israel and are very grateful to Assaf for contributing to this.
We had two days to see Caesarea, Nazareth, Sea of Galilee and Golan Height areas and I really wanted to see as much as possible. I knew to do this we would need someone who had the expertise and would make every moment count. I chose Assaf from his online site and the reviews he had, and Im so pleased I did.
As my daughter and I had slightly different reasons and views for visiting Israel, Assaf did a fantastic job of accommodating both of us. The trip was very spiritual for me but it was also very eye opening, thought-provoking and amazing and so much more than we expected and we both absolutely loved it.
Right from the start Assaf was always easy to communicate with and nothing was a problem. He was efficient and punctual.
His food recommendations were great also.

Date of experience: January 2020

Thank you, I'm so happy that your tour was successful and eye opening. Stay in touch assaf@bokertours.com and I hope to see you here again for another journey!

Reviewed 23 January 2020

We just spent 3 days with Assaf of Boker Tours on our trip to Israel and had such an amazing experience. We managed to fit 7 destinations in 3 days, all of which Assaf planned carefully with us beforehand to make sure it was the type of trip we were looking for. When the weather forced us to make a last minute change Assaf was quick to offer alternate solutions and work it into our schedule. Our days were well organized from pickup to dropoff, with organized timing for all of our stops including lunch and bathroom breaks. Our group was made up of teens, preteens and adults and our destinations were age-appropriate, informative and fun! Assaf is very knowledgeable and has a great way of delivering history and background in an interesting and relevant way to tie it into today's times. We highly recommend Assaf and we will definitely be touring with him again on our next trip!

Date of experience: January 2020
920assafb, General Manager at Boker Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2020

Thank you Toby, I'm so happy that your tour was successful and eye opening. Stay in touch assaf@bokertours.com and I hope to see you here again for another journey!

Reviewed 23 January 2020

For our 8 days holidays in Israel we booked two tours with Assaf Boker Tours. This mainly because of the exclusively excellent ratings. I was wondering if it is possible that from over 500 reviews all are excellent. To be honest - TripAdvisor should introduce a sixth star. Already in the run-up everything went perfectly, this means communication and payment.

Unfortunately Assaf could not participate in our first tour. But he was perfectly represented by his colleague Menahem. Who can say that a university professor serves you as a tour guide? Menahem picked us up punctually in Tel Aviv and took us to Ein Gedi, Masada and the Dead Sea. It was an unforgettable trip with many impressions, first hand information and a tour guide who also included our two children (10 and 13) at all times and therefore never got bored.

On the second day Assaf drove us personally to Jerusalem. He also managed to put all 4 of us under the spell of the city from the beginning. The tightrope act between historical narrative, political discussion and entertainment of the children was always elegantly done by Assaf. Assaf also took us to places that are not exactly on the normal route. We also enjoyed the local food very much.
Even though the tour is not cheap, it is worth every penny!

We wish to thank Menahem and Assaf with all our heart for these two unforgettable days.

Assaf Boker is not number 1 on TripAdvisor for nothing. We recommend Assaf Boker without hesitation.

Date of experience: January 2020

Thank you Monty, I'm so happy that your tour was successful and eye opening. Stay in touch assaf@bokertours.com and I hope to see you here again for another journey!

Reviewed 22 January 2020

I can’t express how grateful I am to have had Assaf as a guide during my family’s trip to Israel. We toured the country for five days during my winter break from college. Assaf shared a wealth of not only knowledge but also stories and insights about every place we visited, combining pieces of history and culture and politics and archaeology and religion to help us appreciate the rich complexity of each site, sprinkling in personal stories along the way. He perfectly tailored his guiding to meet us where we were, learning what we were curious about and curating the material he shared to match as the trip went on, gracefully and capably answering all of our questions. And we so appreciated his gastronomic expertise — every meal he recommended or ordered for us was an absolute joy! These five days felt like a dream.