“Odd location for good hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sadot Hotel

Sadot Hotel
Ranked #24 of 98 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Edmonton, Canada
“Odd location for good hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2013

Our tour company booked this additional night after our tour for us and they made a good choice. Weird location on the 3rd floor of a mall at a hospital complex. They say is closest hotel to Ben Gurion Airport but our taxi driver nor the taxi coordinator at Ben Gurion had never heard of it. Our taxi driver did not speak english. Luckily I had bookmarked the hotel on google maps so was able to show them where it was. Did take about 20-30 minute ride from airport. Hotel is very small - only a few rooms on one floor of the mall. Very quiet, well appointed rooms. Love the red chaise lounge in the room! Excellent hot breakfast buffet and really nice service. Taxi ride back to Ben Gurion was arranged for and paid for by the hotel which made it very easy to get back to the airport. Girls at reception very nice and helpful.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Atlas_Hotels_Israel, Guest Relations Manager at Sadot Hotel, responded to this review, 26 December 2013
Dear PPLJudy,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Sadot Hotel. We appreciate your honest feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your room and our breakfast assortment. Thank you for your warm compliments to our reception staff. We are happy you felt welcomed and took advantage of our free taxi service to the airport upon your departure. We look forward to your next stay with us at the Sadot Hotel.

Jordana Neeman, Guest Relations Manager, Atlas Hotels

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (116)
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 December 2013

Excellent rooms, clean and modern. Breakfast was truely exceptional - well worth staying here, just for this. By rental car, the GPS takes an interesting route and at night you wonder whether you have come off at the correct junction. Remember to go through the security barrier and turn right. The hotel is immediately on your right... There is also a great McD's inside the plaza.
Definitely will stay here next time..

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Haifa, Israel
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2013

I'll start by saying that I didn't book this hotel because I had an early flight from the Ben Gurion airport. I'm from Israel, and I had my own car. Thus, I didn't use many of the things the hotel offers to travelers. Such as the free shuttle to the airport, a breakfast box for early departure, etc.

For an Israeli, who has a car, I think that a hotel in the Tel Aviv area is better, especially since there is not such a big price difference. It's (indeed) a shorter ride to the airport area, but for me it wasn't such a big advantage (it took me 15 minutes by car from the hotel to the airport). I guess that if I was a tourist with a flight from Ben Gurion, I would've rated this hotel higher.

The hotel, itself, is very nice.

It is located a floor above a small shopping center. The rooms (and the hotel) are very clean, and have a new feeling.

I enjoyed breakfast very much, and the service was very good.

I read the reviews saying that there is a strange odor (from the aur purifier) in the reception area. I felt it too, but it's nothing that can ruin your stay. You don't feel it in the breakfast area, and although I did feel it in the room, it disappeared after I turned the air conditioning on,

I think that it's a very good hotel for those having an early flight from Ben Gurion, but a bit pricey for those traveling with a car that can afford the extra 15 minutes travelling time from Tel Aviv.

Room Tip: If you have a car, don't forget to get your parking ticket stamped or you'll pay for parking
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Atlas_Hotels_Israel, Guest Relations Manager at Sadot Hotel, responded to this review, 12 December 2013
Dear JGinat,
Thank you for your in-depth review of the Sadot Hotel. We appreciate your honest feedback and thank you for your tips for future hotel guests. We are glad you enjoyed your overall stay with us. We are happy to hear you found your room comfortable and liked our varied breakfast assortments as well. We look forward to your future stays with us at Sadot.

San Diego, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for 1 short night because I had an early flight the next morning. The rooms were very nice and comfortable and the wifi worked without a problem. The nice thing about this hotel is that it is part of a small shopping center with a small food court with several options. The front desk people were nice and my taxi was provided to the airport at no extra charge which was a nice benefit. I'd recommend this hotel for staying close to the airport.

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Kodiak, Alaska, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2013

The hotel is great (beautiful breakfast; hotel very quiet)---but be advised it's a US $30 taxi ride to get there. There is no hotel shuttle, despite the advertisements. BUT--they do take you to the airport free when you leave.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank LeslieLeylandFields
Atlas_Hotels_Israel, Guest Relations Manager at Sadot Hotel, responded to this review, 25 November 2013
Dear LeslieLeylandFields,
Thank you for reviewing the Sadot Hotel. We are delighted you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast assortments and found the hotel overall enjoyable and welcoming. We do apologize for any confusion, however we advertise a free taxi service to the airport upon departure. We thank you for your travel recommendations to future guests, and we look forward to your next visit with us in Israel.

Franklin, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

Great experience. Pleasant boutique hotel. Clean. Quiet. Good breakfast, large assortment on buffet.
pleasant afternoon "Happy Hour" offerings to include wine.
Hotel is on the third floor. There are a couple fast food places on first floor. Also there are other basic stores sorta like the 7-11 variety in USA.
Would recommend for weary traveler coming or going to airport.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank JKE1558
Mesa, Arizona, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013

This was not a planned stay, but turned out as a blessing. Long story short, I was not able to get on the plane back to Philadelphia. One of the tour guides suggested Sadot Hotel. Even though I took a cab from the airport, by myself, in the middle of the night, scared to death, through territory I had never been before, I made it to Sadot alive. And to top it all off, had no cash, and the cab driver didn't take credit cards. The Sadot is near a hospital and part of a shopping mall. In the mall there are a couple ATM's and at least 1 bank, which ended up saving my bacon (pardon the pun) the next day with the cab driver.

The Sadot Hotel had very comfortable rooms. The breakfast was outstanding. And everyone was very friendly. Since the hotel is part of a shopping mall, there are other restaurants too, along with a convenience store, jewelry kiosk, etc.

If I ever need a hotel again in Tel Aviv, it will be 1st on my list.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
Atlas_Hotels_Israel, Guest Relations Manager at Sadot Hotel, responded to this review, 17 November 2013
Dear vintageweaver,
Thank you for your review of the Sadot Hotel. We are glad to live up to our reputation. We are delighted you found your room so comfortable and welcoming. We are also glad you enjoyed the surrounding shopping center and available restaurants and stores. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Tel Aviv
#31 of 98 in Tel Aviv
Vital Hotel
Vital Hotel
#17 of 98 in Tel Aviv

Been to Sadot Hotel? Share your experiences!