“Tasty,value for money ....”
Review of Tzfon Abraxas

Tzfon Abraxas
Ranked #166 of 1,749 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Our hotel recommended this place for lunch ...which when you first go in,you may have mixed emotions but all your doubts will be disappear when the food will start coming,tasty,honest and simple flavors that will satisfy all your expectations.
We paid around 34 euros with soft drinks.
Pictures are following...

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I went solo. Their greeting was welcoming. They accomodated me inside, at the bar in front of the door. The inside plays loud R&B music and there is a narrow passage between you and the staff that comes out with full or dirty dishes so be careful with your clothes if you sit there. With the food I have mixed feelings. I ordered sweet potatoes which were plain roasted inside of a paper bag. Probably the most expensive ones I have ever eaten. You can make those at your home and will be the same! The aubergine was good. Dessert was average for Tel Aviv standards (apple tart) My advice is not to be fooled by the fancy words on the menu, some dishes are quite plain but with high end prices. If you want to know good restaurants in Tel Aviv please ask me. I come to this fab city often from London and I have made my discoveries. I won't add this one on my list though.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The business model of this restaurant rests on the "fame" of an eccentric chef, who things serving food from paper bags or on pieces of cardboard is "edgy" or trendy. Personally, I think the chef is trying to save money by not having to buy dishes or pay for a dishwasher.

Being trendy would be excusable if the food was an amazing foray in culinary excellence. Sadly, it is just average food in taste and quality. Fun for young people who want to be trendy, perhaps. Otherwise, it's just a tired cliché that needs serious updating.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

one of the most amazing restaurant I ever visit - simply delicious and simply SIMPLE like farmer food and laying (the absence actually) and very warm and cheerful atmosphere!waiters are very funny too
And it's SO popular you almost can not get table in this amazing place - you have to think about it in advance
Love it!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The bill was too expensive. Infact, more than 200 shekels per person.
The food was awkful without taste and its very difficult to share the plate.
The place was not what i expected.
Well for a birthday the place is not apropriated
Thanks