West Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$353
  • Breakfast included
US$417
US$333
  • Beachfront
Hilton Tel Aviv(Tel Aviv)
US$612
US$930
US$667
InterContinental
  • Pool
The Rothschild 71(Tel Aviv)
US$320
US$298
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
US$383
US$333
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsclean poolbreakfast selection isnorthern partminute driveliving roomrental carbusiness tripsea viewexcellent breakfastbusiness loungetaxigymbeachisraelkoshermicrowavenis
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 January 2014

i stayed at the West for 2 nights on business. The rooms are spacious, the staff is very friendly and the location is great. the view from my room wasn't great though but the good and friendly service made up for it. would definetly stay there again

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Anat A, General Manager at West Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your flattering feedback, it is always nice to have another satisfied guest !!
I would be happy to know in advance about your next visit tot our hotel, in order to take care personally of your reservation and to assure you nice view.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

We just came back from a visit to Israel during which we stayed at the West Hotel in Tel Aviv for a week. The room was very comfortable and spacious for 2 adults and 2 young children. The children shared a sofa bed in the living area (I don't think it would be comfortable for teenagers though).
The room was clean and comfortable, and the kitchenette had all the necessary basics. The decor and furnishing are low key. Our room had a very limited view of the sea, but other rooms have better views, and we were offered to switch after the first night if we wanted (we opted to stay in the original room since the layout was a bit more comfortable for 4 people).
The breakfast has a very impressive spread/buffet, as well as eggs made to order. The dining room was at times very crowded, and the staff sometimes struggled to accommodate everyone, but was always friendly and trying their best.
The reception staff are very friendly and helpful.
The location was ideal for us, but it is in the very northern part of Tel Aviv, and is in its own little built up area. Getting around without a rental car might be difficult. If you are looking to be in downtown TLV this is not the choice for you.
There is a beach a very short walking distance from the hotel, and while the weather was too cold to go in the water it was a nice place to walk and enjoy the views.
We would definitely consider staying here again when we come back to Israel.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Anat A, General Manager at West Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your flattering feedback, we are doing lot's of efforts to achieve high satisfaction from our guest and I'm glad that we succeed to meet your expectations.
I will be more than happy to see you again between our guests and to take care personally of your reservation.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

You don't feel the personnel but all your needs are met quietly. Few steps from the lovliest beach and promenade in Israel; a treat! Breakfast delicious and a sense of security everywhere. View from every room, corteous service and calm throughout.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your constructive feedback, I do hope to see you again in the future,
I will be happy to take care personally of your reservation, please feel free to contact me via mail:
anat.azulay@tamareshotels.co.il

Best regards,

Reviewed 19 December 2013

This all suites boutique hotel on the beach in northern Tel Aviv is close to Tel Aviv University and a great area to stay if you are traveling to Herzliya, or to Caesaria or anywhere in Tel Aviv. The suites are well equipped and very comfortable. I had a city and beach view and enjoyed my balcony. Bicycles are available for guests free of charge to explore the area. Breakfast was wonderful in the restaurant. I did not have dinner there, myself, but people seemed to be enjoying themselves. The staff is particularly helpful and courteous.
The only negative is that it is in a neighborhood that is under construction. It will eventually be spectacular.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Anat A, General Manager at West Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2013

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for the warm feedback, we are doing lots of efforts to ensure high satisfaction to our guests and I'm glad to read that we succeed to meet your expectation.
I will be happy to know in advance about your next visit at the west hotel, please feel free to contact me via mail : anat.azulay@tamareshotels.co.il

Anat.

Reviewed 9 December 2013

Great hotel great place great for bussines great in july aogust for family ihave been in the hotel more than 100 days ... So iknow what i'm talking ..sea vew good restaurant and swimmingpool a lot of space for every one

• Stayed: December 2013
2  Thank A1af
Anat A, General Manager at West Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2013

Dear guest,

I would like to thank you for your warm feedback, our main target is to achieve high satisfaction from our guests and I'm glad that we succeed to meet your expectations during your last stay with us.
I will be happy to know in advance upon your next visit at the west hotel in order to take care personally of your reservation.

Anat.