“Nice location, but....”

West Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv
Ranked #48 of 103 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Positives about this Hotel:
* Nice location, very close to beach. Very good place for pleasure trips.
* Clean and neat inside the rooms.
* Good breakfast menu and choices.

Negatives:
* I didn't find this place good for business trip, which was my
* NO FREE WIFI!!!! You have to pay for it.
* Poor Internet connection and stupid rules on using internet. If you have a laptop and ipad, you cannot connect to two device at the same time. Out of my 8 day of stay I have talked to the internet customer service (not the frontdesk) for 3 DAYS, to work with their internet. They seems to outsourced the internet to 3rd party company.
* No proper thermostat control for heating. I had bad sleeps because either it goes very hot or very cold. All the night you have to sit and turn on/off the thremostat. I checked with other collegues and they complained the same
* They have electric Stove, but not even single utensils to cook by your self.
* There is gate with card reader to get in. But card reader NEVER work! You have to call the front desk everytime to get in by Car.

Overall you have to be in constant touch with the frontdesk to get the things done. My experience is not bad, but not great. I expected this to be a 4 or 5star hotel - I was wrong! It's just another average hotel in a nice location.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Anat A, General Manager at West Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your constructive feedback, your comments are very important and have been transferred to the relevant managers.
regarding the internet we do have a special deal with free internet for companies that have contract with us, if you will decide to give us a second chance, I will offer you special price includes internet, and I will make sure that all your comments that you have mentioned will not happen again.
please feel free to contact me via mail: anat.azulay@tamareshotels.co.il

Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

The hotel is located on the beach of. TLV not in the center of the city. The suites are equiped very nice.
There is small kitchen living room bedroom and big bath. Free Wi Fi and free parking.
All balcons are with view to the sea.
The breakfast is nice and weekends are less good due to kosher.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Itain
Anat A, General Manager at West Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your positive feedback, it is always a pleasure to know that we have succeeded to meet our guests expectations.
I will be happy to meet you personally upon your next visit,, please feel free to inform me close to your arrival date via mail: anat.azulay@tamareshotels.co.il

Reviewed 27 January 2014

We booked in 'site unseen',not even 100% sure of the exact location! We found a relaxing quiet surrounding away from the noisy bustle of central Tel Aviv but close enough by car.The suite was spacious, and excellently appointed.There was a large fridge,microwave,electric hot plate and crockery and cutlery for those not 'kashrut challenged' - plenty space for disposable stuff.The living room was completely separate from the bedroom which also had a super abundance of cupboard space.And the towels in the bathroom were bigger than the usual hotel towels, a big plus.We were pleased with the slippers and toweling robes as well.
The staff at reception were extremely pleasant and helpful and efficient as were the waiters at breakfast.
Parking was plentiful! And we were directed to a minyan in the adjacent building,a three minute walk away,that was very convenient.Pricewise too this was very good value for money.
We found the hotel a very good choice as a base for our Tel Aviv getaway and will definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor- above 5- and a sea view .
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Anat A, General Manager at West Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2014

Dear guest,

I would like to thank you for your positive feedback, it is a great pleasure to know that we have succeed to meet your expectation during your last stay with us.
I'm looking forward to see you again at the hotel, please feel free to contact me upon your next visit via mail : anat.azulay@tamareshotels.co.il

Reviewed 22 January 2014

this was our 3rd stay in this hotel, and we enjoyed it again!
the hotel is charming. the suites are spacious and elegant. they added coffee machines with capsules which was usefull for us. this time we had dinner at the hotel that was very good.
it was a lovely day and we enjoyed our walk along the beautiful beach

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Anat A, General Manager at West Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your flattering feedback, your loyalty to the hotel is much appreciated , I would be happy to meet you upon your next visit.
please feel free to contact me via mail : anat.azulay @tamareshotels.co.il

With best regards,

Reviewed 19 January 2014

Quiet environment by the beach. Friendly and responsive staff. Organized by the company I work for. Would definitely stay there again. A little far from the center of town but not too far to be too much trouble. Clean rooms with kitchen facilities (electric plate, fridge, cutlery and plates, etc).

• Stayed: January 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your warm feedback, we are doing lots of effort to achieve high satisfaction from our guests and I'm glad that we succeed to meet your expectation during your last stay with us.
I would be happy to take care personally of your next reservation with us, please feel free to contact me via mail: anat.azulay@tamareshotels.co.il

best regards,

Reviewed 14 January 2014

First class hotel. Big and comfortable rooms. Excellent reception and tentative staff.
Excellent breakfast. Convenient free parking.good facilities - business center , gym ,and pool.
Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank guylip1
Anat A, General Manager at West Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your flattering feedback, it was a pleasure to read that we have managed to meet your expectations in all aspects.
I will be happy to know in advance about your next visit at the West hotel, please feel free to contact me via mail : anat.azulay@tamareshotels.co.il

Reviewed 12 January 2014

Wonderfull hotel big clean room very modern brakfast was very good
its little bit out of tell Aviv but its 10 minits by car,we took the deal with diner ,not so good restorant don't take it. Beside that Avery thing was grait

• Stayed: January 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your constructive feedback, your comments are important to us in order to improve our service.
I will be happy to know in advance upon your next visit to our hotel, please feel free to contact me via mail : anat.azulay@tamareshotels.co.il

With warm regards,