“Very nice hotel for a couple vacation”

West Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv
Ranked #48 of 100 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Very nice hotel for a couple vacation”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

All rooms are suites well equipped. Hotel located on the Tzuk beach, there is a free parking, gym, sauna, very good service. This year a breakfast was less diverse than in a previous years I have been visited, but still fresh and tasty.

Room Tip: The rooms on floor 1-3 are cheaper, but that are the same rooms as on floors 4+
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MarinaShumski
Anat A, General Manager at West Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv, responded to this review, 23 March 2014
Dear Guest,

I would to thank you for your constructive feedback, we are doing lot's of efforts to meet our guest's expectations and therefor your opinion is very important to us.
I will be happy to meet you upon your next visit, please feel free to contact me via mail :anat.azulay@tamareshotels.co.il

Anat Azulay

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
  • Hebrew first
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Located at the wonderful Tzuk beach north of TLV, this rather new hotel is really outstanding in many ways: The staff was very helpful and friendly, the amenities in the room (including a very comfortable bed) are very good as is the daily buffet breakfast. Access to the business center was important, especially since the free internet in the lobby was iffy and then quite slow.

The location of the hotel is of advantage (easy to reach form the airport) if you have business at the nearby TA university or want to head out north, but may be an issue for someone who wants to delve into the bubbly day/night life of TLV of Jaffo, especially during rush hour.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a sea view in the upper floors, you will enjoy magnificent sun sets!
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank PIL-1
Anat A, General Manager at West Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv, responded to this review, 4 March 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your warm feedback, we are doing lots of effort to achieve high satisfaction from our guests and I'm glad that we have succeed to achieve it during your last stay with us.
I will be happy to see you again at the hotel, and to take care personally of your reservation.
please feel free to contact me via mail : anat.azulay@tamareshotels.co.il

Tel Aviv, Israel
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

Very nice boutique hotel. Suit very comfortable, not fancy but enough if it's not your honeymoon vacation or this is the most important issue in your travel. Hotel is nicely decorated and the good location let you go to any other places by car very easily. Also for vacation, the hotel is almost on the beach and have an access to some good restaurants.

• Stayed February 2014
Anat A, General Manager at West Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv, responded to this review, 2 March 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your positive feedback, I'm glad that we have managed to meet your expectations.
I will be happy to see you again at the hotel and to know in advance about your reservation.
please feel free to contact me via mail anat.azulay@tamareshotels.co.il

General Manager/:
Paris, France
Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

I reserved there two suites for one night.
I asked upon reservation, one day prior to arrival and upon check in for a baby cot in one of them.
Therefore I was badly surprised it was not in the room when my family came back late in the afternoon.
It took about 1/2 hour for one employee member to find one that could suit the tiny guestroom, which was left in a real mess after it was installed.
Later on, I asked for a bath cup, as there was none, to bath my daughter and waited for it for an hour, called the reception a few times and was told that someone was coming straight away.
Before leaving for dinner, I told the receptionnist that this was quite incredible for me not to get any follow up and that I had to bath my daughter in the bathroom sink, but all I got was a "sorry we do not carry bath cups here". So do not expect to take a bath if yours misses one as well.
Breakfast the next morning was more than average, unfresh breads and croissants, poor buffet with tasteless salads and a staff who hardly speaks a word of english-apart from one efficient waiter-. All in all, I never heard a polite word from the reception members, not even a "welcome" upon arrival or a "thank you" after settling the bills.
Apart from this, rooms are dirty-stains in the bathroom, dirty cups etc, decoration is poor, lobby fragrance way to heavy and location too far away from everything.
Luckily, I reserved the smallest suites but in them, do not expect a sea view, which is only partial. However, you'll have one on the parking lot and the only building around.
After sending a complaint to the GM, mentioning that I definitely would never come back after detailing our stay, I received 10 days later an answer back, apologizing and asking to contact her directly for my future reservation.
I have been to many 4 and 5 star-properties and luckily, never had such a poor and disappointing experience.
I definitely understand that there can be some unforeseen matters but they have to be taking care of.
One cannot pretend to be a 5 star-property if staff members behave as if they were working in a fast food.
That's mainly what makes the difference between a real upscale property and one that only applies its rates.
To me, such a lack of professionalism and attention to guests is unacceptable, making this place totally unrecommendable.

Stayed February 2014
2 Thank Noestravelling
Dear Noemie,

I'm really sorry that you didn’t accept my offer, my attention was to give you the best room at the best price with special vip treatment.
As I mentioned in our correspondence, your comments are very relevant and they have been brought to the attention of our managers.
I truly hope you'll give us another chance to host you in the future.

Please feel free to contact me in any time via mail : anat.azulay@tamareshotels.co.il

Paris, France
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Nice, peaceful and beautiful hotel suites located somewhat outside of Tel Aviv right on a superb beach.

If you want to make sure your taxi gets you there, tell him you are going to the West Hotel. West Boutique Hotel does not seem to ring a bell... From the centre of Tel Aviv a ride should cost you around 80 NIS.

The suites are nicely decorated and very functional. A beach view though seems to be hard to get.

Breakfast is served until 11:00 a.m. allowing you to get all the night's sleep you need. Free Wifi is available in the lobby. Should you want to continue websurfing in your room, access is at a cost!

The hotel also has a restaurant serving pizza's, pasta and fish. Around the corner you will also find two other restaurants (average price per person 100 - 150 NIS)

At this time of the year the pool was not accessible, a pitty considering the warm wheather (during day-time at least).

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jean L
Anat A, General Manager at West Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv, responded to this review, 23 February 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your positive feedback, I will be happy to see you again among our guest and to know in advance regarding your reservation.
please feel free to contact me via mail: anat.azulay@tamareshotels.co.il

Tel Aviv District, Israel
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I was not expexted such a high class hotel, the room was very clean, the guy in the resepction "ibrahim" gave us the feeling we are the only gussets in the hotle. Every thing we needed he was their fir us. It was unforgettable stay. The owners ware thinking about every little thing in the room. One word amazing.

• Stayed February 2014
Anat A, General Manager at West Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv, responded to this review, 11 February 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your warm feedback, it is a great satisfaction to know that we have succeed to meet our guest expectations in all aspects.
I will be happy to welcome you again at the hotel and to know in advance upon your next visit.
please feel free to contact me via mail :anat.azulay@tamareshotels.co.il

With best wishes,

General Manager.
San Jose, California
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Positives about this Hotel:
* Nice location, very close to beach. Very good place for pleasure trips.
* Clean and neat inside the rooms.
* Good breakfast menu and choices.

Negatives:
* I didn't find this place good for business trip, which was my
* NO FREE WIFI!!!! You have to pay for it.
* Poor Internet connection and stupid rules on using internet. If you have a laptop and ipad, you cannot connect to two device at the same time. Out of my 8 day of stay I have talked to the internet customer service (not the frontdesk) for 3 DAYS, to work with their internet. They seems to outsourced the internet to 3rd party company.
* No proper thermostat control for heating. I had bad sleeps because either it goes very hot or very cold. All the night you have to sit and turn on/off the thremostat. I checked with other collegues and they complained the same
* They have electric Stove, but not even single utensils to cook by your self.
* There is gate with card reader to get in. But card reader NEVER work! You have to call the front desk everytime to get in by Car.

Overall you have to be in constant touch with the frontdesk to get the things done. My experience is not bad, but not great. I expected this to be a 4 or 5star hotel - I was wrong! It's just another average hotel in a nice location.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your constructive feedback, your comments are very important and have been transferred to the relevant managers.
regarding the internet we do have a special deal with free internet for companies that have contract with us, if you will decide to give us a second chance, I will offer you special price includes internet, and I will make sure that all your comments that you have mentioned will not happen again.
please feel free to contact me via mail: anat.azulay@tamareshotels.co.il