“Five stars of perfection” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of West Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv

West Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv
Ranked #42 of 98 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Boca Raton, Florida
“Five stars of perfection”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

I usually don't write reviews, but this one really deserves one. I was recommended this hotel by Anat Starik -Dahan and I was truly grateful and satisfied with my stay. The suites are absolutely beautiful: modernized furniture, a patio with a great view, two plasma TVs, a fridge, microwave, stovetop.. simply comfortable for all! Everything is clean and looks brand new. The location is fabulous- on the Chof Hatzuk Beach, close to the Ramat Aviv mall, and near the rest of Tel Aviv! The breakfast in the morning is delicious- a large variety of fresh breads, salads, cheeses, eggs, pastries, fruits, fresh juice, and more! Like I said: delicious!
Large pool (also a children's pool), a wet & dry sauna, and a gym with many machines.
To top it all of the staff in the hotel are very warm loving. The hotel manager, Anat Azoulay, is there for you instantly. We had an issue with our TV and the very next morning the TV was replaced entirely!
The front table staff (especially Meital Barel who we interacted with) also give their uttermost love and kindness and it really shows.
Even the one in charge of food services (Mr. Shayer) knew our name by the end of your stay because the staff each go out of their way to make you feel comfortable at your stay. We love West Boutique Hotel (stayed here twice before) and definitely recommend to all!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Anat A, General Manager at West Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Dear Julie and Tzila,

I would like to thank you for your flattering feedback, it was a great pleasure to host you at our hotel.
we are looking forward for you next visit at the West hotel.

With warm regards,

Anat Azulay

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
  • Hebrew first
Bethesda, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

Loved the West Boutique Hotel! The rooms are nice and clean, and the suite set-up is perfect with a family of four. My teenage boys did not want to share the pullout sofa, so they sent up an extra cot which made everyone happy.

My only complaint is that the front desk recommended that we use the bike sharing service in the city to go for an outing one day…and we were unable to rent bikes after trying three different locations. It didn't ruin our day -- we just drove down to Jaffa instead of biking, but when we came back for a last night before heading home, we read in the brochure that there are free bikes at the West for guests to use! And sure enough, there they were outside the main entrance, unused and shiny! How we would have enjoyed them if only the front desk had suggested them instead of the unreliable city bike-share! Oh well.

Also -- try not to arrive on Shabbat or at least know what you're getting into! Rooms were not ready (which was understandable) and the pool was crowded when all we wanted was to get a hot shower and change after our transatlantic flight!

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Anat A, General Manager at West Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your positive and constructive feedback, I'm really sorry regarding the incident with the bike, it is well known through all our staff and we do advertise this on the front desk.
I will be happy to meet you upon next visit at the West hotel and to take personally care of your stay and reservation.

Zurich, Switzerland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

We have stayed in a room on a high floor and had a great time.
The hotel is perfect located for trip's around the country. Due to the location you are very fast on all highways to north, east and south. The free parking in one more added value
On our time of arrival the check in was very friendly and we got all done very fast and convenient.
The breakfast is nice and we loved the fresh omletts and eggs.
Our room was nice large and very comfortable for three adults. I would recommend to the management to have more TV-station ( e.g. German speaking channel ).
Overall I would recommend this hotel I you like to stay away from the hectical places in TLV.
I will for sure come back !!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Anat A, General Manager at West Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Dear Mr.Konstantin,

I would like to thank you for the warm feedback, it is always a pleasure for me to know that we are meeting our guest expectations.
I'm looking forward for your next visit at the West hotel.

Warm regards,

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

Stayed at West Hotel for 5 nights. Basic room on the 3rd floor with a king size bed. Loved the location! Not in the busy downtown Tel Aviv. Away from traffic and loud tourists. This hotel is conveniently situated in Ramat Aviv on the border with Herzilia Petuah. You're still on the same beach with far less people, free parking and no traffic. You're 2 min drive away from all major highways, 5 min drive from the best mall in Israel (Ram Aviv mall) and 10 min away from downtown. The area itself is very posh surrounded by luxuries condos and high end restaurants. And you have a convenience store and a hair salon next door with 2 great restaurants.

The hotel is almost brand new. Modern decor, great looking lobby, very nice pool, two saunas and a good gym. The restaurant is small but decent. Breakfast was very good. Dinner was ok. Nothing fancy. It's Kosher so there's no meat. Fish only.

The room was clean, spacious and comfortable. It's a suite so you have a fully functional kitchen, a living room with a pull out couch and two flat screen TVs. The bed and pillows were very comfy.

Service was great. We had one complaint which was addressed immediately and followed up on. The staff is polite and friendly willing to go out of their way to assist you with any concern you have.

Overall West Hotel is a true 5*. Would definitely come back again and highly recommended for anyone travelling to Tel Aviv. Good value too! Well worth it.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear guest,

I would like to thank you for your positive feedback, we are doing lots of efforts to achieve high satisfaction and I'm glad that you had an enjoyable stay with us.
I will be happy to meet you upon your next visit, please feel free to contact via mail ::anat.azulay@tamareshotels.co.il

Bucharest, Romania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

it is a clean and well kept establishment with a polite staff who is prompt answering the requests of the guests . located on the sea line retreated from the polluted center , suited for all purposes ,business ,couples and families. a rented car added makes even better,

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your positive feedback, it is always a pleasure to know that we are meeting our guests expectation.
I would be happy to meet you upon your next visit.

Bethesda, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

small suite hotel north of TA. this is not in the center of the tourist activity but a short cab ride away. It is in the neighborhood of Tel Aviv university with several great museums nearby.
Nice clean 1 bedroom apt hotel. great Israeli breakfast every morning which can be brunch. the pool is lovely and there is a state of the art fitness center. big apartment complex next door with 2 good restaurants.
Best part is a wonderful beach promenade next door with several beaches, beach restaurants, and fitness pavilions.
I recommend it if you are planning to stay in the TA area for awhile and want an apt hotel that is modern, clean, and with all the amenities.

Room Tip: worth a little extra money for a suite on a high floor that has a sea view!