“Another great your”
Review of yoaView Tours

yoaView Tours
Ranked #13 of 191 Tours in Tel Aviv
More attraction details
Owner description: Travel and understand Israel with yoaView Private tours for families and business travelers - guide & driver. Experience first-hand this fascinating country and obtain a new understanding of its magnificent sites, stories and secrets. Dedicated to make our time together a memorable experience, yoaView is an initiative of Yoav Avneyon – Jerusalem born - who, after a business career, decided to focus on his true love: Israel, its people, land and history.
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

This is the 3rd time I have reserved Yoav as a guide in Israel. He knows his country and takes you places that no one else seems to know about. Great service and a great guide.

1  Thank Jack T

Reviewed 28 April 2014

My family was fortunate to have hired Yoav to guide us through Jerusalem, the Golan Heights, Caesaria, and Safed. Yoav expertly took us to all of the major sights and provided excellent context for everything we saw. His ability to tie together religious significance, ancient history and modern geopolitical issues made our tours incredibly interesting to everyone in our large group. Our time with Yoav was an absolute highlight of our trip. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

1  Thank tsarsteve
Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

We had Yoav guide us last year in Israel and this year with our four adult children. Basically, if you can't get Yoav...RESCHEDULE YOUR TRIP.

1  Thank Pincus B
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Yoav guided me for 4 days in Isreal (included Haifa, Acre, Herodium, Jerusalem) in early March 2014. 2 of those days I was with a small group (conference tour) and 2 days I was with my husband (post conference). I have toured many places around the world with private/semi-private guides and Yoav is probably the best guide I've had. He has a relaxed, warm style which makes you feel very comfortable from the start, it's like being shown around by an old friend. He is passionate about Israel and it shows - he's extremely knowledgeable about his country and can speak to history, culture, and politics as well as the religious history of Judaism and Christianity. He cares about delivering a quality experience. He personalizes what you see, even shifting gears as the day unfolds. Yoav also has excellent visual aids he's developed himself. Most importantly, he tells a good story with the right amount of information. What a great experience! We hope to go back in the future with our children to show him this beautiful country.

1  Thank Susan K
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Mr. Avneyon gave me and four others a marvelous tour of Haifa and Old Akko on a day tour. We fully experienced his great depth of knowledge and love of the history of Israel as well as his keen sensitivity to our personal needs as tourists on vacation. His visual aids were extremely helpful to folks like myself, a first time visitor to Israel, needing perspective historically, politically and culturally. You could tell he was well respected and acknowledged at the sites we visited and no doubt we were accommodated accordingly. He followed through with commitments to send his marvelous photos which captured many of the best moments of our special tour. Without bias he was able to answer most any question related to Israel today, as well as historically. I feel most fortunate to have been on his tour and would certainly identify him as the best of our tour guides during our week long Israel visit.

1  Thank Doyletr