“Holy Land Tour”

Rent a Guide Israel Tours
Ranked #30 of 206 Tours in Tel Aviv
Reviewed 9 August 2014

I have been on a Rent-a-guide a ten day Holy Land tour. Meni is an excellent tour guide - very knowledgable in the history and religions of Israel. He also has a very nice sense of humor. This is the first time I have taken a tour and I extremely enjoyed it. Meni was very focused on the tourist satisfaction and goes out of his way to find interesting sites and ways to satisfy his traveling "family". For example after one of our long hot walking trips, Mani surprised us with popsicles and today he provided gum to equalize our ears before we started our low altitude trip to Masada and the Dead Sea. I don't have words to describe his effort, generosity and professionalism. Highly recommend this tour company.

Ariel155, Manager at Rent a Guide Israel Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2014

Dear Gloria,
Thank you for your review. It is truly stimulating to hear such good words on our tours and guides.
The "Rent-a-Guide" team

Write a ReviewReviews (1,885)
All reviews
in 36 reviews
"always on time"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed 8 August 2014

I am extremely pleased with our Israel tour! Our guide, Meni, made this trip very enjoyable, exciting and educational. His knowledge of history, culture, archeology, and religion is extraordinary. He goes out of his way to make us comfortable and feel safe. His excellent communication and interpersonal skills together with his sense of humour are commendable. Thank you Rent-a-Guide for assigning Meni as our tour guide. It is an experience of a lifetime!!!

Dear Traveller,

Reviewed 8 August 2014

It is bittersweet for me to be writing this on my last night in Israel because this has been a trip of a lifetime for my family and I. I travelled to Israel in the midst of the on going conflict with Palestine and I had my doubts about safety. I am now at the end of my trip and I can assure you I have never felt more at home than in the Promise Land and this is due to the extended accommodation of my tour guide Menny! Not only does Menny know every thing about every place worth exploring, he also presents with different perspectives and is very sensitive to diversity. This is something to be admired in a tour guide! On the first day he told us on the bus that we will be family and I can tell you he was successful in accomplishing that. His level of care for each passenger made everyone want to care for each other. He is fluent in both Hebrew (He is a Jew) and Arabic (He is Yemeni) therefore he can maneuver through all the different locations and communicate with locals whenever something came up, such as Muslim protests against Christian tourists. The locations we viewed will birth faith in the greatest of all doubting Thomas's and encourage you to dive deeper in your faith. I hope to do another tour in the future in Israel and if I'm lucky I'll have Menny as my tour guide!

Dear Traveler,

Reviewed 8 August 2014

All I can really say is that the tour was OUTSTANDING! Meni was the best tour guide I could have ever had! He explained everything so well and did above and beyond what was expected. Not only did he complete everything in the itinerary but he made plans so we could experience more of Israel. Not only that, but he made sure that we were safe and secure the entire time and respected all of our beliefs. Since he was extremely welcoming and caring, he made our group feel like a family and we really enjoyed our time together. This is all because of Meni and I know that I will never forget my experiences because I had an amazing tour guide like Meni! He is most definitely the best tour guide in all of Israel!!

Dear Ruthie,

See more reviews
Reviewed 7 August 2014

OUTSTANDING tour itinerary and phenomenal tour guide - Meni. He hit all the significant historical and religious sites in a just short of a week and a half... Meni's knowledge of Israel and the history and origins of archeological and religious sites is most impressive ... He is courteous and respectful of the tour participants and all religious traditions and perspectives... Meni brought incredible insight, energy and enthusiasm to the tour and his quick wit and sense of humor kept the fast paced tour fun and enjoyable... meals and accommodations were excellent ... tour of a lifetime... we would most highly recommend this tour ... btw, this is from someone who typically avoids group tours.

Dear traveler,