“you can't have enough of this amazing food”

Vitrina Sausage Grill
Ranked #110 of 1,593 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Cuisines: American, Bar, Fast food, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Vitrina-Sausage-Grill-%D7%95%D7%99%D7%98%D7%A8%D7%99%D7%A0%D7%94/168951769802271
Tel Aviv, Israel
“you can't have enough of this amazing food”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Today my wife and I had lunch at the VITRINA.
Tamar my wife used to live across the street and ate there on a regular base. I will never forget the first time.
Today we had the Blue cheese hamburger menu. The burger was perfectly grilled, and you can't get it in anywhere else. The french fries, again so unique and special! mixed fried potato and sweet potato, salt and on top a lemon zest. YAM. The mayo and beetroot ketchup was served for each of us. Today we got to try the new jalapeno souse (Asian flavors in my opinion) and I promised my self to try to make it at home.
For a diner the VITRINA is the best you can find in Tel-Aviv.
The cheese burger menu (burger, french fries, coke) for 60 INS (~17$).

I must say that the VITRINA is boutique sausages diner!
You can find 6 different types of sausages! Home made, the topping again are extraordinary, and you can have a menu for 45 INS (~12.8$).

Service: Nati, the owner and the kitchen chef, and all the staff will serve you kindly, always with a smile.

I wish I could eat there every day! right now its only every 2-3 weeks.
So please if you go on T.A. streets, look for this place and thanks me later.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Roy G

• Hebrew first
UK
“Great burgers, but not very welcoming”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Great burgers here: fresh tasting good quality meat and quirky fries (mix of sweet & regular potatoes) that are very more-ish. Don't make the mistake of asking if they have a menu in English though - I got shot down with sarcasm as a reply. However, they did give me a top-up of fries, which I guess was meant to make up for the rudeness. It's clearly popular with locals, so I suppose they don't need the passing tourist trade. Shame.

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank Ingeni0us
Tel Aviv, Israel
“so goood!!”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

one of the best places to eat burger & fries.
the place to be for local people from tlv.
good atmosphere,,usually very crowded

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank gili g
Jerusalem, Israel
“A great place”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

I love this place, I visit once a month and I never get disappointed. The burgers, the sausages, the fries, the drinks and the service are always lovely.
Highly recommended!

London, United Kingdom
“Best Burger In TAV”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I have had my share of burgers in most places in the world and especially in Tel Aviv. This is simply the best i have had since being here in Israel. Fresh AAA grade beef, quality cheese, fresh vegetables and PERFECT bun. Sweet potato fries and a watermelon lemonade. Also tried the home made sausage (Bratwurst and a cheese hot dog) just as good as the burgers. As usual the good places in TAV are worth waiting for, seating is minimal and service area is crazy. But the food is worth it 100%.

• Visited June 2014