“Trendy sushi heaven ”

FU Sushi
Ranked #220 of 1,647 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to FU sushi bar, where every dish is prepared to perfection. Enjoy Tel Aviv's energetic vibe in our unique ambiance. Whether you are on a date, out with friends or just have a nighttime craving for excellent sushi, FU is the ultimate place to be. We are open daily from 12:00 p.m to 0:00 a.m. and would be happy to see you among our guests.
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

This is the place to go in TLV if U want great sushi surrounded by all of Tel-Aviv's young and pretty. It has one of the most expansive menus that I have ever seen for Sushi, including many innovative things that U won't find in the USA. The fish tastes really fresh, color is beautiful and fish to rice ratio is generous. Service is very good and professional and they R very good at "pacing" the dishes so as not to arrive to fast or slow. The place is packed almost every night so it is best to reserve. The only room for improvement would probably be dessert since choices R limited and not that tasty.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Ordered for delivery, the two boys on the phone were very unhelpful and didn't understand my hebrew or my english, and were unable, between the two of them, to give cohesive answers as the how I can get my order delivered. I took matters into my own hands and went online to order, placed my order, and called back to make sure my order was received. One of the boys answered only to tell me no, it was not received, so I asked him why they didn't call me to inform me. He was clueless, so I asked to speak to the manager, who told me they actually don't ship to Florentine... Which is literally a 8 minute scooter ride from them. I explained to her that the boys at 'take out' could have saved a lot of time by just telling me they don't deliver to the oh-so-far away land of Florentine...

Waste of time and energy, crappy take out procedure/delivery distances

1  Thank Ophir A
Reviewed 14 July 2014

It was my first time today. the dishes i've order are:
Glass Noodle Salad as First course and Fu Single for the course Fu Single.
I was surprised with the quality and the generosity of the fish amount inside the sushi.

all in all the service was great the food was delicious, very recommended option.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Good sushi place in Tel - Aviv
Personally I think the prices are a bit expensive
Location relatively close to the beach (10-15 minute walk)
Not much room inside and mainly have outdoor seating

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Went with my family. We had No reservation and arrived at 930. Waited only about 15 mins.

Atmosphere is aimed at a Clientele 20-30 y/o with electronic Muzak and that certain vibe. It was not my thing but not a significant issue.

Our service was a bit brusk (it is Israel) but was otherwise quite good.

The sushi was very good and my family has had some excellent sushi in the past. Miso soup was very tasty but too salty for me.

Cost was reasonable for what it was. Recommended.