1,151 results
All reviewsliving roomthe cantinagreat locationin the heart of tel avivexecutive suitehome away from homebauhaus buildingwonderful boutique hotelreception areacoffee machinewhite cityroom was largefree bikeshappy hourcentral locationneve tzedekcomfortable rooms
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Actually, i live myself in Tel Aviv and just wanted to have some vacation alone. And it was awesome. The room was extra clean, the staff is helpful and friendly. The location is amazing!
There are also a lot of places to go our around and a little grocery store downstairs.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I visited the hotel with my wife for her birthday, and The Rothschild provided us with the perfect venue for a quiet weekend. The rooms are big, cozy and comfortable, with wonderful Lóccitene bathroom amenities. The large balcony facing Rothschild street was a real treat. The staff is wonderful, and the breakfast served the the Cantinne restaurant by the hotel was exceptional. Very recommended!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 November 2013

We are Israelis but took a couple of days off in Tel Aviv. My daughter and I enjoyed our stay there very much, definitely recommended. Great service and facilities, beautiful and pleasantly esthetic room!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 November 2013

i just returned from 11 days in Tel Aviv and stayed at the Rothschild 71 every one of them. This vacation was incredibly life affirming and my amazing Israeli-experiences resulted in large part from this boutique hotel -- wonderful, modern space (the executive 1 bedroom), unlimited free cappuccinos and champagne, free bikes, lounge in the back, and a perfect location! Not to mention the very attentive, warm, helpful, and beautiful staff (including Zehavit, Dovrat, and Tovah). In fact, I've already booked another trip to TLV and will be staying at Ro71 again. (*My only hesitancy in writing this review is increasing the changes that the dates I want to stay in the future will be booked). You can't go wrong!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 November 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the Rothschild 71 for a night. It is a really nice boutique hotel in the centre of Tel Aviv. The reception looks more like a living room than a hotel lobby. Service was very friendly and helpful.

We got a room upgrade and stayed in a mini suite, which was very spacious and furnished to a high standard.

A decent breakfast is served in a cafe with nice views of Rothschild boulevard.

Overall we got the impression that this is a hotel that cares about their guests with a lot of attention to detail. Recommendable and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013