The Rothschild 71
US$378
US$451
US$351
US$672
The Embassy Hotel Tel Aviv(Tel Aviv)(Great Value!)
US$336
Shenkin Hotel(Tel Aviv)
US$352
Agoda.com
1,093 results
All reviewsthe cantinaliving roomgreat locationespresso machineexecutive suitein the heart of tel avivhome away from homewonderful boutique hotelbauhaus buildingreception areahappy hourwhite cityroom was largeneve tzedekcentral locationfree coffeetrip to tel aviv
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

Just returned from a great week long stay at Rothschild 71. The atmosphere cultivated by the hotel administration makes guest feel like they have their own apartment in the center of Tel Aviv. The hotel staff is knowledgeable and friendly without being overly attentive. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 31 March 2014

My wife and i went for quiet weekend in the heart of TLV, The Rothschild 71 was great solution for great location on the heart of TLV, great service, great atmosphire, best location, great rooms...
We will come bake there next year.
Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Any room with balcony facing Rothschild street will be more than great room
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Had an awesome stay at the Rothschild hotel last September. Very central location, close to all of the amazing cafes/shops/restaurants. Just a short walk from the beach. Definitely recommend it!!!!! People at reception were super welcoming, friendly and helpful. Will definitely be back next time!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Our children chose Rothchild 71 over other possibilities because of the central location, design of the hotel and accommodations and they, and we later, were also very impressed with the open, friendly cooperating staff.
This was their gift to us for our 40th wedding anniversary with the not so hidden agenda that we should fall in love with TA and move there from Jerusalem.
It did capture our hearts!!!
The design of the hotel and the room was cozy and in good taste which made us feel at home at once.
Being sick with Parkinson would have helped me (Jack) to have had handles for support in the bathroom and bedroom.

Room Tip: our room was quiet but faced other buildings.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 March 2014

My husband and I are from the U.S. and were married in Tel Aviv in February. We chose this hotel as the "home base". I stayed there on the night before the wedding, prepared there the day of, and my husband and I stayed there together for 2 nights after our wedding. In addition, four American friends of mine booked at this hotel for the days leading up to our wedding through our wedding. I had been in communication with the hotel for SEVERAL months in advance, and they were well aware that we were coming for our wedding. When I emailed them months before my wedding asking where I could get my dress steamed (since I was bringing it from here), they pointed me to google. As a boutique hotel staffed by locals, knowing that I'm coming for my wedding (when everyone should be a little nicer), I would expect better treatment. The hotel itself is lovely, in an old Tel Aviv building that is up to date and stylish. There is no "lobby" per se' but rather a living room type setup with the "receptionist" sitting on a living room chair on a laptop. The receptionists were not consistently friendly. Some were nice, others were totally unfriendly. Usually when you show up at a property as your "wedding" hotel, they do something special for you to welcome you. (Flowers? Strawberries and champagne? Something?) We were offered no room upgrade and were guided to the Executive Suite we had booked, instead of the Residential Suite which I thought was the minimum they could offer us as a nice gesture (and considering we had 4 guests at the hotel because of us). We were offered nothing that we didn't pay for, and on the day of my wedding, we were actually shushed during preparations in the room by a not-so-nice receptionist that came upstairs to criticize. (It was around 1pm on a Sunday. We girls may have been a bit excited, but it was not excessive in the least.) I must say, though, that the room came out beautifully in my bridal prep pictures (it is bright and modern) and I enjoyed my nights' sleep. With so many alternatives in Tel Aviv, I can't say we will return, but if you get a good deal and don't expect perks, you will be pleased.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple