“Excellent hotel”

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2014

We will come again.
Excellent weekend.
Historical building in Tel Aviv
Nice and proffesional staff.
A central place to be in Tel Aviv. Near good restaurants, good culture and good fashion.
Special designed hotel with high attention to the small details.
Hotel wich gives Sensory and aesthetic experience.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (134)
  • Hebrew first
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2014

My husband and I just returned from a fantastic experience at the Rothschild Hotel in Tel Aviv. We travel to Israel quite frequently and have always stayed at the big hotels on the beach in Tel Aviv. They are generally overpriced and not up to the standard of a North American 4 or 5 star hotel. After a friend suggested we try a boutique hotel, The Rothchild, we decided to give it a shot. So happy we did!

First of all, the location is fantastic - right in the heart of Tel Aviv. You can walk right out the door to galleries, cafes, restaurants and great shopping on Shenkin. The rooms were small (as are most in Tel Aviv), but they were spotless and very comfortable and nicely decorated. The service was also incredible. The manager, Ohad, got to know us and made sure that we always had everything we needed. Really a very different experience than at the big, older hotels.

After this experience, we will definitely be going back to the Rothchild hotel on our next trip.

St. Paul
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2014

I am not sure how to describe The Rothschild Hotel. I have stayed there 2 other times, and I have used the restaurant and bar area for meetings with government officials. First of all - they take the time to remember you. Your preferences, with the food, room, amenities....

The food is simply amazing. The portions are smaller (except for breakfast which I will get to later) - which for me is perfect because if I ate everything people put in front of me....I would not fit on the plane. The tastes and textures of the food.....amazing....

Breakfast - is my favorite time to eat at The Rothschild Hotel. I often sit outside over my Israeli breakfast and my strong Americano coffee....It is heaven to me - sitting, watching the people pass by.

The rooms - I have stayed in both Jacuzzi Suites. I recommend them highly. I travel alone and I had no concerns going into the Jacuzzi's out on the deck. When you walk into the room - no detail as been left to chance - from custom toiletries to a safe that has the ability to charge your laptop while locked up. The unique painting - a different one in each room, the plush robes and two sizes of slippers - one pair actually fits me! At 5'1" it is good to wear these items and feel like a grown up.

I often travel with security - and I have often either left hotels or never returned due to rudeness to my staff. At both The Rothschild Hotel and her sister property - they were gracious, respectful and extremely helpful. That kind of customer Service - is what makes a hotel and especially the Rothschild Hotel a 5 start experience. Thank you Avi and Anat, for the care you have shown me and my family.

Room Tip: You cannot lose with the Jacuzzi Suites.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014

Very nice, designed, hotel.
Service was very well we ordered through booking.com and receive a call from the hotel to confirm the reservation and get details of special requests we have.
The hotel is in an old renovated building, very warm and unique design, small hotel, relevantly quite, located in the city center with a walking distance to all the relevant places in Tel-Aviv.

Room Tip: Rooms turning to the back of the hotel are quieter.
Tel Aviv, Israel
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014

Definitely, one of our best weekends in a hotel.
The room was superb, with a comfortable large bed, beautiful decoration and a brilliant porth to Rothschild boulevard.
Breakfast was extremely tasty, served with generousity, but above all, what made our stay so pleasant was the service: from the moment we entered the hotel's doors, we felt the high attention of the staff, caring and doing everything they can to make us pleased in the most authentic way.
Besides that, the location is awsome, with everything you want from a city to offer in a walking distance.
Highly recommended.
We'll go there again at any time.

Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014

We have stayed in many hotels all around the world, but this hotel, The Rothschild, is among the best. From the moment we arrived we felt right at home with a welcome drink and generally amazing staff service. The rooms were perfect, and beds super comfortable. Breakfast, delightful, amazing and yum. Wow, what an experience. Would definitely stay again. Outstanding.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2014

Amazing service. Great rooms with good design lines. Great price. Restaurant food is A+
Sit outdoors for great people watching. It even smells great from the moment you walk in. Mall they want to do is please you in the hotel. No problem speaking English. Made me feel very welcome.

• Stayed January 2014