“great service”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 May 2014

this was our first time in wineberg, we came at 00:30 a.m hungry and tired. I'm glad to say that the food wasnt expensive, the servic friendly and quick . White wine glass was a little stange because they dont have a handle, it was almost like i was drinking from a candle cup.
other than that i would come again.

There are newer reviews for Wineberg

Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

Last night we have visited wineberg for the second time in two weeks and I must say, it gets better. I live not far from this place and were looking for a place to have dinner, this is the perfect place, the food is sooo fresh and so tasty, sizes of the dishes are big and the price is not expensive by all means. They have great beers, big variety of good local and international wines and the atmosphere is cosy and relaxed, waitresses are very nice and the place is run by a guy named ILAN that takes care of everything and makes you feel home. Wasn't sure I want to recommend this place 'cause I want to keep it to myself but as a TripAdvisor reviewer I know I must share with others, some kind of responsibility you know.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

We could have dinner at Spanish timetable (around 21h) and food was really good: Salad + rissoto + foccacia and chocolate fingers.

Good ambience/music and better service.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

We stumbled upon Wineberg on our last night in Tel Aviv as we were walking back to the hotel to head to the airport. Sitting at the bar, we made small talk with the bartender and ordered 3 small plates. We had the zucchini and roasted tomato dish, the potatoes, bacon, and egg dish, and the eggplant cream which was ONE OF THE BEST dishes of our entire trip to Israel and Jordan. Seriously, you HAVE to order it. I also took the bartender's recommendation and had a glass of Israeli Pinotage. We left feeling giddy that we had found such a cute place for our last meal.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

That's my second time in this cafe and I really like it. Me and my husband love to eat here our Saturday breakfast while we stay in tel aviv. I like the reach menu, fresh dishes and warm service. It is a bit pricy - about 60$ for carpaccio, sausage plate, main dish and drinks. Portions are not too big, but interesting. I recommend home made tapas!