“Great food”

Badolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food”
Reviewed 28 May 2012 via mobile

It was very nice experience every time, great food , a little high prices but it's ok because of the location. Service not so good like everywhere in israel.

Galillee
“good food”
Reviewed 28 March 2012

I enjoyed the food and the atmosphere, not the prices.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank shari09
Berlin, Germany
“Between poor and Avarage”
Reviewed 15 January 2012

I've been to this restaurant many time and not once I was satisfied. The service is miserable and not polite. Dishes are quite big but they have no taste. Their salads are not special and cakes as well. I also tried soup and sandwiches. I don't recommend any of it.

Nyon, Switzerland
“horrible”
Reviewed 6 December 2011

terrible we waited with childrens over 40 minutes .we got the food only for 3 persons the food.
we left the restaurant without completing our lunch but they charged us 250 new shekels for 3 pieces of piza 2 beers 2 pot of limonade

terrible over priced .durty.

• Visited December 2011
Irvine, California
“REALLY Bad Service and Attidude!!!”
Reviewed 29 April 2011

I would recommend staying away from this place. The hostess forgot to call our names and we set there for almost an hr waiting. When we asked to see a manager, she yelled at us. Once the manager set us down. I asked for a dish with no dairy as I have severe allergy to dairy products and I also asked the waiter to confirm it with the kitchen . He promised me that the dish I ordered is dairy free. When we received the dish, and started eating the rice, he came back and said that he made a mistake and the rice had butter in it. All and all very bad experience. I tried this restaurant about 5 times (we eat Kosher and there are not a lot of choices on the Namal of Tel Aviv). Each time was a bad experience and I found myself apologizing to the people with me for taking them there. At this point I know I learned my lesson.

• Visited April 2011