Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv Beach
US$353
US$303
  • Bar/Lounge
Hilton Tel Aviv(Tel Aviv)
US$612
US$473
Hotels.com
US$310
  • Bar/Lounge
US$668
The Embassy Hotel Tel Aviv(Tel Aviv)(Great Value!)
US$336
US$353
Atlas.co.il
  • Breakfast included
2,174 results
All reviewsbusiness loungeretractable rooftel aviv beachclub roombusiness tripthe executive loungeenjoyed my staybreakfast buffet ismediterranean searacheljadisraelconciergedanabalconiesjaffaport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 March 2013

This hotel exceeded my expectations. Everyone there couldn't do enough for their customers. No matter what. The rooms were spacious, clean and comfortable. The concierge knowledgeable and helpful. The staff always helpful and responsive. The location is excellent. The Business Center was particularly excellent. I had regular business to conduct and they provided a professional, comfortable and friendly place to do it. The computers need to be a bit faster though. Both Ivo and Rachel were more than helpful and very professional.
I would recommend this hotel and plan on staying here again.

Room Tip: The Executive floors are the best!
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Ivo J, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2013

Dear Ms. Stacy Levy,

Thank you for your comprehensive review. You have covered all aspects of your stay and I am particularly appreciative of your comments about the room, and the club lounge. It is always hugely motivating when one takes the time and trouble to acknowledge the high level of the facilities offered, and the staff concerned.

Furthermore, we strive to give great and impressive service to all of our guests and it makes us happy to read we exceeded your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to our establishment. Once again thank you for the wonderful and kind words of praise.

Sincerely yours

Avi Levy

Reviewed 11 March 2013

If you come expecting typical Crowne Plaza service and amenities then you will be very upset. This hotel is long past it's sell by date and really brings the brand down.
Service is slow at best, rooms are worn and generally not a great impression of Israel or Crowne Plaza. Admittedly it was winter when we were there but still no excuse.

Room Tip: If you are not bothered about being near the beach, maybe try the new hotel in the business area of Tel Aviv. Can't be any worse.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Ivo J, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2013

Dear Mr. Mark_from_Nottingham,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We’re sorry you received service which was unacceptable.

We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Reviewed 10 March 2013

Stayed in this hotel recently for 17 nights while on a business trip to Tel Aviv. To be honest, you can tell the hotel isn't very new, the food downstairs didn't really impress, but that said, as someone who travels a lot, if I go back to Tel Aviv I'll definitely book in here. Rooms are nice, beds are comfortable, nice view of the beach, and most importantly the staff are nice friendly people, eager to please, in a genuine way, and good at what they do, especially the hotel barman Oded. A top guy and a serious credit to the hotel.

Dear Mr. RonanC78

Thank you for your comprehensive review. You have covered all aspects of your stay and we are particularly appreciative of your comments about the hotel barman Oded. It is always hugely motivating when one takes the time and trouble to acknowledge the staff concerned.

Reviewed 8 March 2013

Stayed in the Crowne Plaza Tel-Aviv many times when traveling to Israel for business. The hotel is getting better and better. Fee and fast Internet for guests is a definitely big advantage (in previous times they granted just a couple free hours of Internet access a day). New elevator “ordering” system is something weird but it works – not significant delays of elevator in busy morning hours. The room I stayed in was basically clean and well decorated. The personal at reception was very helpful and it’s amazing that the lady at reception with name Sara speaks not only Hebrew and English, but Spanish and French as well!
There are three issues that still keep me from giving excellent marks to the hotel: 1. Cleaning bathroom should be more thorough – I was a bit “surprised” to see something floating on surface in the toilet pan when I entered the room for the first time. 2. The conditions of equipment in bathroom should be better – I had problems of flowing water that I couldn't stop after flushing several times. I had to call for help. I was hesitant to call every night to fix it and I figured out how to fix by myself (not a problem at all to strike a flush button many times to stop water, but annoying). Shower equipment should be in better condition as well – not easy to switch between sources. 3. Air conditioner system is too noisy, even on the lowest level. I understand it's not easy to upgrade, but the hotel is increasing prices all the time (for my first stays several years ago I payed something like $120/night), so they could in vest into that equipment as well.
Also I didn't like when I lie in bad after 7 p.m. and watching TV, and somebody (apparently room service person) is knocking in my door, and as I’m not opening it means I don’t want to. By the lady opened the door with her key any way – I had to jump up and deny explicitly her proposal to change towels or something. I appreciate their care, but it’s better to call me first. Entering the room at night when I’m there is unacceptable.
Overall: good hotel, getting better, but prices are getting higher as well.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Ivo J, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2013

Dear Mr. Vladimir T

As always we are glad to read feedback of the Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv. Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns, and we are particularly appreciative of your comments about Ms. Sara. It is always hugely motivating when one takes the time and trouble to acknowledge the staff concerned.
We do appreciate the high scores for the free Wi-Fi and the Service.
Again, thank you for staying with us and taking the time to give feedback.

Reviewed 4 March 2013

Staying in this hotel 3 years in a row. Good relaible hotel for both business and pleasure.
Rooms are quite modern and most of them has "diagonal" sea view.
I would like to thank manager Ahed Hard. We had a problem with reservation and he get involved immmidieately and help to resolve an issue in friendly and professional manner. Being a frequent hotel guest all over the world would rate the customer service in top 5% I ever encouinter.

Dear Mr. Dmitri V,

Thank you for your review. We are particularly appreciative of your comments about Mr. Ahed Hareb . It is always hugely motivating when one takes the time and trouble to acknowledge the staff concerned.