Overall, a nice experience. The price was reasonable for this class of hotel. The room was very comfortable and recently renovated, with an amazing sea view. Internet connection was expensive but unfortunately this is usual in this kid of hotel. At least they allow connecting the second device for half the price. Breakfast included and extremely good, one of the best I've ever tried. I don't give this hotel the highest rating for one simple reason: no complimentary bottle of water in the room, not even the evening you arrive. In a place where it is advisable not to drink tap water, it sounds absurd that the only option to drink is to pay a small bottle of water 9$.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Israeli welcome awaits you at your home in the 'SoHo' of Tel Aviv. Ideally located between the city's main cultural centers, Neve Tzedek, the beach, and Old Jaffa, the David InterContinental offers the perfect starting point to exploring the city. Spend the day experiencing Tel Aviv like a local and return to the serenity of the David InterContinental boasting the best of Israeli hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, IHG, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental David Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Intercontinental Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Intercontinental