Large spacious rooms. I was in the Club level. Views spectacular. The service was exemplary. Nothing was too much trouble and done always with a smile. Busy with conferences. There were many business people, not so many holiday makers because it is the beginning of winter. However, the pool area looked fabulous and overlooked the ocean. In particular, I was very impressed with 2 employees, namely Robbie and Martina from the Club lounge on the 24th floor. Both couldn't do enough for me and proved extremely efficient.
Location was excellent near the ocean and in easy walking distance to the Carmel Market which leads on to Nahalat Benyamin which has fabulous markets Tuesday and Friday each week. The old port has been converted into a shopping and quality restaurant area, really buzzes and great food offered and very atmospheric. Wonderul malls to explore such as the Ramat Aviv Mall which is very luxurious and Dizengoff Centre for "everything".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Israeli welcome awaits you at your home in the 'SoHo' of Tel Aviv. Ideally located between the city's main cultural centers, Neve Tzedek, the beach, and Old Jaffa, the David InterContinental offers the perfect starting point to exploring the city. Spend the day experiencing Tel Aviv like a local and return to the serenity of the David InterContinental boasting the best of Israeli hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, IHG, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental David Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Intercontinental Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Intercontinental