We love coming back to the David Intercontinental. It's a joy to return...we have been a guest since
2000,and we have seen it become ,we think the BEST HOTEL in Tel Aviv.
We travel quite extensively,to the best hotels in the world,but we have to say the service at the David Intercontinental is hard to beat.
The Intercontinental I think is the perfect location with beautiful views of Jaffa.
Our grandchildren came in for the day and joined the kids activity programme,we were very impressed,Easter is a very busy time in Israel,but the staff at the David really do the most wonderful job.
Is the busiest
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Israeli welcome awaits you at your home in the 'SoHo' of Tel Aviv. Ideally located between the city's main cultural centers, Neve Tzedek, the beach, and Old Jaffa, the David InterContinental offers the perfect starting point to exploring the city. Spend the day experiencing Tel Aviv like a local and return to the serenity of the David InterContinental boasting the best of Israeli hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, IHG, Odigeo, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your InterContinental David Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Intercontinental Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Intercontinental