we (3 adults) stayed in this hotel (not for the first time) the last week of april to first of may. I'm not sure how old this hotel is (15?) but it needs some renovations! If you look e.g. up the ceiling when sitting on the sofas close to the 8 story high windows, you will see that the color of the ceiling is crumbling down. The rooms are also worn-out, the doors of the bathrooms are bloated from the humidity. And more.This is not what somebody expects when staying in a 5 star hotel.
The staff is very friendly and helpful. Food is also ok. Nice Pool with nice view. Very close to the beach and to Jaffo. And also in this hotel the internet should be free of charge!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Israeli welcome awaits you at your home in the 'SoHo' of Tel Aviv. Ideally located between the city's main cultural centers, Neve Tzedek, the beach, and Old Jaffa, the David InterContinental offers the perfect starting point to exploring the city. Spend the day experiencing Tel Aviv like a local and return to the serenity of the David InterContinental boasting the best of Israeli hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental David Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Intercontinental Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Intercontinental