The hotel is very nice. Located across the beach, overlooking the old and modern city. Very close to Yaffo old port. Rooms are spacious and clean. Breakfast is kosher, and very rich in offer. Service on the other hand is very slow. I had wait for 5 to 10 minutes to get cutlery or coffee. Room was close to the elevator and you could hear it. The wifi is not included and too expensive, which is astonishing for a 5 star hotel since even some B&B's now offer it for free. Pool and gym are nice. Sauna is not included in room price and costs some 20$.
All in all, check for the room location before you check in but other from that, good hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Israeli welcome awaits you at your home in the 'SoHo' of Tel Aviv. Ideally located between the city's main cultural centers, Neve Tzedek, the beach, and Old Jaffa, the David InterContinental offers the perfect starting point to exploring the city. Spend the day experiencing Tel Aviv like a local and return to the serenity of the David InterContinental boasting the best of Israeli hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental David Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Intercontinental Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Intercontinental