“Amazing Night”

Ranked #58 of 100 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Oklahoma City
“Amazing Night”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

My husband and I took a group of 21 people to Israel for a Holy Land tour. This was our first stop of a 9 night excursion. We didn't want to leave! The check in was flawless. Our bags made it quickly to our room. The dinner was absolutely the best we experienced of the 10 days. The location was great to stop there after we went to Jaffa. The breakfast was so delicious and the 12 college students that were on the trip loved the area around the hotel, plus free Wifi. We would recommend staying here before starting a tour. The beds were also very comfortable and the views outstanding!

1 Thank OkieHoosier

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (197)
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Staying here at the moment. It's a decent enough hotel and the guy at reception (Ilan I think his name is) is excellent. The restaurant is a little disappointing (not 5-star), the rooms are quite small for the price, but I guess that's a reflection on tel aviv more than anything else. However, my biggest complaint is that the wifi is so slow it is almost unusable! I am sitting in the business lounge, using one of the three computers available to guests (note that there is NO WIFI in the business lounge - I know, I couldn't believe it either). We are paying $10 a day per device to access the internet but it is just not happening..... grrrrrr!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank AfricanHeather
Milan, Italy
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Very old structure (like all the others) - could have better service and amenities for the price! At least a Nespresso coffe Machine in the room and complimentary water every day (not just at arrival).

Room Tip: Do not bother for the club: not worth it!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Andrea N
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 21 May 2014

We spent one night at this location after flying from the United States. The location was excellent, right on the beach and the stone walk, within walking distance of many shops/restaurants. We were on a high floor and we enjoyed wonderful views of the ocean and the city. The only reason I rate this a 4, rather than a 5 star, is because the service made us feel herded through. The check-in was brisk, there were multiple items missing from the concierge lounge when we went for breakfast, and everyone we encountered seemed to be trying to move us along. I would stay at this location again, but the service could be friendlier.

1 Thank ahmonroe5
Tel Aviv, Israel
Reviewed 21 May 2014

This chain continues to disappoint. The only reason I even rated 3 was the location. Rooms are very small, when I reserved for 2 Executive Sea View, I would have expected something other than a standard room. Not so. In addition, they are in drastic need of facelift.The fitness room is dated, small and not well maintained. The eggs to order chef is surly and does not listen. (It would help if she cleaned the grill periodically between orders to). When I requested a late check out midnight flight), I could only be accommodated for an additional room charge up to 4 PM. Beyond the location, the only area of satisfaction was the young woman who acted as a concierge and recommended 2 fine restaurants, exactly what I had described to be looking for.

1 Thank Tvlplb
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Reviewed 19 May 2014

This hotel is really well located, right by the beach and the sidewalk. The staff was pretty friendly, which was nice after a long trip. The room was a good size, was clean and it was confortable. We had our breakfasts and dinners at the hotel during the days we were there and the food was also really good and with a good variety.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I stayed at four different hotels on my recent visit to Israel and I must say that this hotel is over-hyped and under-delivers. The good - stunning location where with a partial ocean view you can witness dramatic sunsets and views of the Israeli coastline. The bad - a dated property that is not as clean as a first rate hotel should be and the rooms are definitely worn, The Mediterranean Seafront location is worth trying but there are other seafront hotels to the immediate north or south where you can get more for less of your dollars. The bottom line is that I would not choose to stay in this hotel on my next visit to Tel Aviv.

Room Tip: Partial view is pretty good!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business