Free cancellation until 22/07
US$300
US$250
  • Breakfast included
The Rothschild 71(Tel Aviv)
Free cancellation until 26/07
  • Pool
US$343
US$185
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$225/night.

US$540
US$332
Isrotel Royal
US$327
US$256
1,770 results
All reviewsrooftop poolseparate buildingroyal floorblue skyoverlooking the marinagordon poolmediterranean seabreakfast restaurantamazing breakfastbreakfast is servedtop floorisraeli breakfastold portbreakfast roomthe executive loungebusiness loungebeach
Reviewed 4 November 2013

In addition to the review written by Carla K, we would like to add our comments on the staff and hotel. We were involved in the incident involving her father and the staff were outstanding for their care and support. They went well beyond the call of duty in keeping our friend safe and cared for under difficult circumstances. They showed genuine concern for his welfare and went out of their way to help us. We would like to add a special thank you to Chen and the front desk staff that includes everyone from the security guard to the bellboy. Thank you to Jeremy for following up with a phone call asking after his condition even after his stay was over. Our overall impression of the hotel is that we would highly recommend it to our friends and family for the outstanding staff and overall impression of a lovely hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Jeremy S, Public Relations Manager at Carlton Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

Dear Melaniecaren,

Thank you for your kind words regarding the service at our hotel. As mentioned in the previous response to Carla K, we deeply care for our guests' welfare and will always do our utmost to assist whenever we see that something is amiss. We were delighted that we were able to connect you with our guest and to assist him in getting the treatment that he so desperately needed. We hope to see you at the hotel under happier circumstances in the future!

Reviewed 3 November 2013

The lobby is well equipped and nice; I got a lot of help from the staff at the reception for tours, etc; my room (930) was very good, cleaning and roomservice good; the top floor restaurant was excellent, some really tasty and inventive dishes and good wines; the breakfast premises are just awesome: a separate construction on the beach, outstanding. In addition the different dishes for breakfast can satisfy the most demanding customer. I was absolutely delighted!! The spa and training premises were well equipped and the deep tissue massage just excellent. Our big party was very well organised, and should I come back to Tel-Aviv, I'll certainly book the Carlton Hotel again.

Room Tip: ask for a see view - possible for many rooms, thanks to the design of the hotel
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends

Dear 187Nillan,

It was truly our pleasure to have you as our guest during your recent visit to Tel Aviv, and are delighted that you wish to stay with us on your future trips. Thank you for your very kind comments regarding the hotel and its facilities, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

Great experience, the staff was excellent and accomadating. I would like to thank Mr. Zoar and Doron for so kind and helpful during our stay. The hotel is located right on the beach it is a great location. We will return.

Shlomo

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Jeremy S, Public Relations Manager at Carlton Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2013

Dear snahmias,

It was our great pleasure to have you as our guest during your recent stay in Tel Aviv. We are delighted that you enjoyed your time at the Carlton and look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

My father stayed at the Carlton for two weeks. He had nothing but lovely things to say about the hotel. But that's not what prompted me to write this review. On his last day at the hotel, my father suddenly became very confused. When I was alerted to the problem I called the hotel. The receptionist on duty, Chen, could not have been more wonderful. From offering to help him pack, to making sure he ate, to going to extreme lengths to find and notify us about the emergency, she was remarkable. As was Jeremy, the concierge, who helped me by finding my father's flight information and telling me to call him at any time of the day or night for assistance. I can truly say that the Carlton's amazingly warm and generous staff treated my father not like a guest, but like family. I have stayed at many fine hotels and never seen service anywhere close to this level of caring.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Carla K

Dear Carla K,

Thank you for your very kind words. It was our pleasure to have your father as our guest, and we are only sorry that he became unwell towards the end of his visit. As you mentioned in your review, we are deeply concerned for the welfare of our guests and we are pleased that we were able to bring the situation to your attention and to assist in ensuring that your father received the appropriate care that he needed. We hope that he is now well on the road to recovery and that he (and you!) will visit us again in the future.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

The Carlton's location can't be beat! It's right on the beach in Tel Aviv. Breakfast is served in a building across the pedestrian walkway on the Mediterranean facing the marina. It's absolutely beautiful. The hotel itself is just ok though. They are in the process of renovating, some rooms are modern, some haven't been touched yet. My room had a balcony and faced the ocean, which was wonderful. It also had a renovated bathroom with a stall shower. Unfortunately, the drain was completely clogged and turned the bathroom into a swimming pool within minutes. They sent someone up fairly quickly to repair it.

Breakfast is great, most Israeli hotels have amazing breakfasts. There's no free WIFI in the lobby. I asked and was told no - my room gave me access to the executive floor with free WIFI and drinks, but was not told. I complained (after having paid for WIFI for 2 days), and was refunded my payment. I'm not sure why I wasn't told this upon arrival and asking, but others in my party were not told either.

Room Tip: try and book a room facing the ocean
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Dear joshmom,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor, and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please accept our apologies for the confusion over the access to the Royal Lounge that you were entitled to and for the inconvenience which this caused you. We hope that you will visit us again in the future and enjoy a wonderful stay with us.