“excellent experience!”

Ranked #25 of 100 Hotels in Tel Aviv
wynnewood
“excellent experience!”
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

excellent experience at the Carlton hotel. recently checked in and had a gorgeous view of the beach. staff was friendly and helpful. came back again 2 weeks later with another stunning view and suite. room service is easy and delicious. would absolutely recommend this hotel.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Ronit S, Marketing Communications Manager at Carlton Tel Aviv, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Dear Sydney P,

It was a pleasure hosting you at the Carlton as a returning guest.
We appreciate your kind review and trust that you are considering the Carlton Tel Aviv as your home away from home.
Looking forward at hosting you again at the Carlton Tel Aviv.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (353)
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 2 July 2014

The Carlton is a first class hotel in very regard! We stayed three nights and wish we had more time. The lobby and public areas are beautiful decorated, very modern and spacious. Our room overlooked the Mediterranean and we enjoyed coffee on the balcony. Our room was well appointed with every need considered and amenity in place. The front desk was attentive and prompt. On our first night, housekeeping STOPPED BY to see if we needed anything! The rooftop pool was well run and offered beautiful views all the way up and down the coast-especially impressive at night! The food was AMAZING! Though I have usually found Mediterranean beaches lacking, the beach here was beautiful, expansive, well-maintained, and rich in amenities. We will be back!

Room Tip: The ocean view was magnificent. Choose and upper floor. We were very happy on nine. On some of the l...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Mike S,
What a positive title to start your review with... and you continue by writing about your enjoyment of the decor, the views, the service, the food, the beach and the rooftop pool.
We most certainly hope to have you again amongst our guests on your future visits to Tel Aviv.
vancouver canada
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Recently completed a 4 night stay. Check in was easy and hotel staff is friendly and attentive. The breakfast every morning was excellent and carried is through to the mid afternoon. Rooms are clean and well stocked. The beds could be a bit better, I prefer( for the price we paid) more of a pillow top mattress. I guess I'm used to a "Westin Quality " bed . Overall I would consider this hotel again.

• Stayed June 2014
Ronit S, Marketing Communicatiosn Manager at Carlton Tel Aviv, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Dear excelden,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review.
We were delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again at the Carlton Tel Aviv.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I don't usually write reviews, but the service at the Carlton was so amazing that I had to share. My family and I spent a week at this hotel. The rooms are gorgeous and we were upgraded to sea view, which is spectacular. The breakfasts are unbelievable. One day I came late to breakfast and they had run out of drinkable yogurt. The next day the manager was waiting at the door for me with a drinkable yogurt so I wouldn't miss out again! On my birthday they surprised me with a dozen roses, a bottle of wine, and a tray of fabulous mini desserts. They even called me to make sure everything was ok! I have stayed in hotels all over the world and this was some of the best service I have ever had. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Ronit S, Marketing Communications Manager at Carlton Tel Aviv, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Dear sshub,

First and foremost I have to thank you for this review since I understand that you usually do not write any reviews.
The Carlton Tel Aviv staff and management invest a lot of resources in giving the best service to our guests and we take great pride in surprising our guests with small and unexpected gestures.
We believe that exceptional experiences make our guests return to the Carlton Tel Aviv.
We look forward at hosting you again at the Carlton Tel Aviv on the Beach.
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I stayed here for a week in March. The hotel was amazing and will be my hotel pick on my next trip to Tel Aviv. The rooms are modern and well decorated. The beds are very comfortable, the linens and towels are high quality. Spend a little bit of extra money for a sea view room, you will not be disappointed. The hotel was very clean, they have a great housekeeping staff, the front desk staff was very helpful and all the wait staff were wonderful. My only staff complaint was regarding the staff at the restaurant at the top of the hotel which is not owned or operated by the hotel, so you cannot fault them.

I usually do not get excited about hotel breakfasts but this breakfast was something I looked forward to every morning. Huge spread of hot and cold food, fresh juice, made to order omelette bar - all overlooking the water, beautiful.

Definitely go to the roof. Amazing views of the water and Tel Aviv, a rooftop pool with wait service - amazing.

The hotel food and drink are very expensive, I would recommend getting water, beer, wine, snacks, anything you may want, at a local market. If you choose to get them from the hotel the prices are very high.

The location was great, walking distance or a short taxi ride to anywhere.

Great experience at this hotel and would recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: The Sea view is worth it,
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Airbound13,

Thank you for your review and we were happy to read that you will be choosing the Carlton Tel Aviv again on your next visit to Tel Aviv.
Indeed many of our guests are extremely excited about our exceptional breakfast served on the sea shore in front of the marina with amazing views.
Looking forward at hosting you again.
Montreal
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I've been in Israel numerous times and I've stayed at high end hotels all over the country. Taking everything into consideration (location, room comfort, service, views, food), none measureup to the newly renovated Carlton. We stayed on the executive floor, which gave us access to he lovely lounge, open 9 am- 9 pm. Great place to have a drink, view the beach and enjoy snacks. But what sets the Carlton apart in Israel is the high end service. The entire staff seemed to take great pride in serving their guests. A rarity in Israel, even in posh 5* hôtels.
The room was very comfortable, with modern furniture, flat screen TV and very nice bath/shower.
The rooftop pool is gorgeous, again serviced by attentive staff.
Breakfast is lavish and nicely presented in the Carlton on the Beach restaurant, 50 metres from the hotel, right on the beach.
All in all, best hotel I've stayed in Tel Aviv or Jerusalem.
No hesitation to highly recommend and to return.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Dear thetraveldoc,

It was a real pleasure reading your review and we happily referred The Carlton staff to read it.
At the Carlton Tel Aviv we invest a great deal of efforts in making sure that our guests feel that they are at home and that we care. Each and every guest is exceptional and we like to make them feel that way.
We appreciate that you noticed the difference and that you decided to share it with other guests.
We look forward at hosting you again at the Carlton Tel Aviv.
Accra, Ghana
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Best value for ur money great service verry clean rooms best chef restaurant in town if u want to tour in israel the hotel will guide u and help u to get the best trip u can ask them to pic u up from airport

Room Tip: Corner rooms are the best rooms
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Dear Hezi8,

It is with great pleasure that we read your positive review and thank you for that.
We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Carlton Tel Aviv. We are constantly investing in updating and upgrading our facilities and we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon amongst our guests.