Leonardo Beach Tel Aviv Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$356
US$485
US$383
US$333
  • Breakfast included
The Embassy Hotel Tel Aviv(Tel Aviv)(Great Value!)
US$336
US$370
US$549
US$484
1,038 results
All reviewsbreakfast and dinnerfour nightsthe general managersea viewrooms are smallbusiness loungespecial thanksben yehudabaselbeachisraeltelkoshershekelsportmediterraneanjaffa
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 July 2011

For 1 night at 150 for 1 person was alright till I got there to check in.
Ive been studying abroad for 6 months and don't run around with my passport everywhere I go. At checkin, they told me my ID and credit card was not enough and they would have to call the desk manager who was not even in the hotel, and the decision would be up to them. I had to wait for 30 minutes for them to keep trying to call this manager who wouldn't pick up, and only after waiting did they say ok. Then I had to fill out 3 extra forms to assure I wouldnt steal a towel and so on... The only thing that was worth the money for this place was the breakfast which came with the room and the free wifi, which I'm using to write this message as we speak. The front desk service was very rude, calling me a liar when I said I was at the Sheraton last week, I didn't need my passport to check in. At least the pool they have is alright, but small and packed.

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank Msnaper
Reviewed 29 July 2011

Room slightly small but is the most economical option around the pricey beach area.
Wake up and beach is just 10 metres over the road. Accessible to jaffar, Marina area and city central. Full of nice pub scenes.

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed 21 July 2011

Stayed at this hotel with a group then returned for a day later in our trip. The reviews are correct. The rooms are very small and the bathrooms are even worse. You need to squeeze yourself into the bathroom and navigate yourself to the toilet. I'm tall so it was a real challenge figuring out where to put my legs! Pool ok, slightly tacky astroturf by the pool, breakfast acceptable. Front desk staff somewhat helpful but in general mediocre. One real positive is their manager Avi who went out of his way to help us and make our stay enjoyable. Thanks again Avi. Hotel is clean, affordable an right near the beach. Good choice overall if that is what you are looking for.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2011

Clean rooms, good breakfast, small pool and very helpful staff, including a lovely lady who helped me get some stuck chewing gum out of my sweater!
Great location and good value for money.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2011

The rooms are a bit on the small side, but quite nice. The breakfast had great variety and was quite tasty. The location is across from the beach and walking distance to Dizengoff for us which made it a better value than the hotels across the street. Our room had a view of somebody's balcony, so if a view is important to you that would be something to consider. The front desk was helpful with questions about directions to sites. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple