“Very nice hotel very close to the beach”

Hotel Prima City Tel Aviv
Ranked #58 of 103 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Refurbished hotel at reasonable prices, free parking, free and fast wifi, decent breakfast, very friendly and helpful staff. It is 50 m from the beautiful beaches and close to the lively centre. Not the cheapest but absolutely worth the money.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
CityPR, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Prima City Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Dear CP0801,
Thank you very much for taking the time to review your experience at Prima City Hotel. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed our breakfast and free wifi. Prima City is one of few hotels in Tel Aviv to offer free parking so I am pleased you enjoyed this free service. I'll be sure to let the staff know you found them to be helpful and friendly. We hope to see you again in the future!
city@prima.co.il

Reviewed 28 June 2014

This is my second visit to the prima city hotel and it was great the hotel is very warm and welcoming. The staff especially Benny from the front desk are very friendly and helpful. Nothing is too much trouble. Rooms are great with everything you need. Had a room with a small balcony with a view to the sea. The hotel is spotlessly clean, very centrally located and the food at breakfast and dinner is delicious. We had a wonderful 3night stay and will definitely be back soon.
Thanks Prima

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
CityPR, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Prima City Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Dear glendaron,
Thank you so much for your amazing review of Prima City Hotel. We are always so happy to hear when our guests are satisfied and return for another visit. I am thrilled you enjoyed our clean rooms and our delicious meals. We have invested a lot of time and effort to train our staff to ensure the highest level of service so I am happy to hear you found our staff to be friendly and helpful. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to Benny! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

We used to stay in Adiv, which has been razed to the ground and a fancy boutique hotel is now in its place; very happy to find prima City, as we are accustomed to staying here, close to Frishmann Beach, our fave Mexicana restaurant etc. We were initially allocated a room next at the back left side, but I awoke to a thunderous quake like orcs mining the caves of Moriah, when I looked out the window, I discovered we were right next to a building excavation. Husband spoke to reception and got us relocated to back right side. No problems. We would definitely stay here again, staff lovely, especially the handsome Gil :)
LOVELY buffet breakfast, fantastic choice of foods, incredibly attentive staff in the dining room.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Myrtle_Beech,
Thank you so much for your glowing review of Prima City Tel Aviv. I am happy to hear you found us and enjoyed our central location in Tel Aviv close to the beach and restaurants. I am also happy you and your husband enjoyed our breakfast buffet and you found our staff to be attentive. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to Gil! We hope to welcome you again in the future!

Reviewed 21 June 2014

I stayed in this hotel for two nights last week and found it a comfortable base to explore Tel Aviv. The staff is very friendly and forthcoming and the hotel is run efficiently. The rooms are very clean and functional. Breakfast and dinner are rather basic but perfectly acceptable, nothing special. One very good point is the free bicycle hire which is extremely useful for exploring Tel Aviv. The Location is also not bad, being very close to the beach, sadly its a bit far north of the centre. The major negative point I found was a total lack in character. There is no lounge or bar area to speak of and the hotel is somehow absolutely soulless. It feels like the inside of a ferry (not cruise ship). It feels like dining on plastic rather than porcelain, ergo it works fine but its still missing something

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
CityPR, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Prima City Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2014

Dear wowbaggerwannabe,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a thorough review of Prima City Hotel. I am pleased to read you found our rooms to be clean and functioning, and that you were able to use our free bicycle rental service. We have invested a lot of time and effort to train all our staff to ensure the highest level of service so I am happy to hear you found our staff to be friendly and forthcoming. Everyone has their own taste in design and atmosphere, so I am sorry to hear you felt like something was missing. Nonetheless it sounds like you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to welcome you again!
Best Regards,

Reviewed 18 June 2014

I enjoyed my recent stay of 5 nights at Prima City, have been visiting this hotel during my trips to Israel since 2004 and I am always pleased. Here's why:
Clean rooms, hot showers, TV has plenty of English channels with news and movies, good location and the breakfast buffet is very good. Powerfull free wifi, I had good access in my room and in the hotel lobby.
Reception staff is very friendly and helpful. Dror went out of his way to find me a pharmacy opened 24 hours.
Location is excellent, you can walk to the beach in about 5 minutes. Dizengoff center and many other venues within walking distance.
Next year I would definitely stay at Prima City again.

Dear Clint0n_81,
Thank you for your glowing review of City Hotel. We certainly appreciate your loyalty in coming back so many times over the last 10 years! I am so thrilled to read you enjoyed our clean rooms, central location in Tel Aviv and breakfast buffet. As you know, Prima City is one of few hotels in Tel Aviv which provide free wireless internet so I am happy you enjoyed this free service. It makes me happy that you found our Reception Staff to be friendly and helpful and I will be sure to pass on your kind words to Dror. We look forward to your next stay with us!
Best Regards,

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I thought this was a nice hotel. It wasn't anything fancy, but it had everything I needed. I really didn't have much about which to complain. . The location was fine, I found that I could easily walk to places, and there was parking available in the garage. My only complain was that that the commode in the bathroom was too close to the shower, so my knees did bump, but that was really my only complaint, I enjoyed my stay.

Dear storm96441,
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at Prima City Hotel Tel Aviv. I am really pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and that you found our hotel had everything you needed. I am also happy that you liked our central location in Tel Aviv and was able to take advantage of our free parking lot at the hotel. We hope to welcome you again soon!

Reviewed 8 June 2014

The city hotel is in the ideal location- it is situated perfectly between Ben-Yehuda street and the beach for ideal access to restaurants and bars as well as the beach. The hotel itself was very nice and cozy. The staff were all extremely courteous and eager to attend to any and all requests. The rooms had fantastic views of the beach (the sunset views were breathtaking). The beds were comfortable, and bathrooms were well equipped. The fruit baskets to greet us were also a nice touch. Perfect for the value.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
CityPR, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Prima City Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

Dear Ben S,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of Prima City Hotel. I am so happy to read that you enjoyed our central location in Tel Aviv and that you found your room to be comfortable and cozy. As a small hotel we really aim for excellent customer service so I delighted that you found our staff to be eager to help and courteous. We certainly hope to welcome you again in the future!
city@prima.co.il