“very good hotel”

Ranked #58 of 100 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Ashdod, Israel
“very good hotel”
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

I was at Prima City hotel with my family for 3 nights. We get a very nice and clean room. All staff very friendly and halpful. Breakfasts was tasty and fresh. Good location,only 2-3 minutes from the beach and promenad. At the hotel you can get bic for free for 3 hours what is very nice. Good hotel,we will return there for sure.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
CityPR, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Prima City Tel Aviv, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Dear Daria K,
Thank you for writing such a lovely review of Prima City Hotel. I'm glad to hear you and your family enjoyed our clean rooms and our central location near the beach. Prima City is happy to offer free bicycle rentals for our guests so I am happy you were able to use this service. Being a small hotel, we aim for customer service so I'm happy you found our staff to be very friendly and helpful. We hope to see you again on your next trip to Tel Aviv!
city@prima.co.il

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (153)
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Patras, Greece
Reviewed 9 July 2014

The hotel had a nice, welcoming atmosphere. The personnel was very friendly and helpful, happy to offer suggestions and help about discovering the city, transportation etc. I appreciated a lot the bottle of water and very tasty chocolate waiting for me in my room as soon as I got in. Room price was reasonable comparing to hotel price standards of Tel Aviv and the room was clean, tidy and comfortable. It took me about 30 minutes to get there from the airport (with minimum traffic) and I enjoyed a walk by the beach just a block away. There was free and good wifi connection in the room and there was a good choice of food for breakfast.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Dear Georgios_trip,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a glowing review of Prima City Hotel. It makes me so happy that you enjoyed our welcoming atmosphere and friendly and helpful personnel. I am also pleased to read you enjoyed our complimentary water bottle in the room, our free wifi service and found the rooms to be clean and comfortable. We certainly hope to have the chance to welcome you back for another stay!
Reviewed 5 July 2014

We stayed at the hotel for one night, or rather one morning, after our long flight from Brasil with 3 kids.
When we arrived in the early hours of the day, our room was ready for us, and we could directly go to sleep.
The bottle of water in the room was a big plus.
And the hotel is just beside all the car agencies, the beach and the harbor. Perfect location!
I'll recommend it, and next time will definitely spend more time in it.

• Stayed July 2014
CityPR, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Prima City Tel Aviv, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Dear BRKup,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review of Prima City Hotel. I'm happy to read that you enjoyed our complimentary water bottle in the room and you found our hotel to be in a perfect location in Tel Aviv. I certainly hope we get to see you again at Prima City, and for a longer period next time!
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We immediately loved our room which we had for 12 days. The 'sea view studio' room was comfortable and well appointed without being over the top, Our inclusive breakfast was quite good. Reception staff had plenty of time for us when we needed advice on getting around Tel Aviv, Jerusalem and even getting to Jordan to see Petra. Over our stay we really penetrated all areas of the Tel Aviv street maps finding the City Hotel to be most ideally located for this. From the best parts of Tel Aviv's Beach (at the northern end) and back many blocks to the Central City Area is all the most lovely street walking, shops, cafes, nightlife and so on and City Hotel is right in the thick of this. Most afternoons we swam at the beach almost right at the hotel. Loved City Hotel, really did. Thanks from Craig.

Room Tip: get a veranda room and or a studio room. Its just a little more spacious
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank JamieBuckley2014
CityPR, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Prima City Tel Aviv, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Dear JamieBuckley2014,
Thank you so much for your amazing review of Prima City Hotel. I am so thrilled to read you enjoyed our breakfast and central location in Tel Aviv. It sounds like you really loved our sea view studio rooms and I am happy to hear this! As we are a small hotel, we really aim for excellent customer service so I am so pleased the reception staff was able to help you. We really hope to see you again on your next trip to Tel Aviv!
Munich
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Refurbished hotel at reasonable prices, free parking, free and fast wifi, decent breakfast, very friendly and helpful staff. It is 50 m from the beautiful beaches and close to the lively centre. Not the cheapest but absolutely worth the money.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Dear CP0801,
Thank you very much for taking the time to review your experience at Prima City Hotel. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed our breakfast and free wifi. Prima City is one of few hotels in Tel Aviv to offer free parking so I am pleased you enjoyed this free service. I'll be sure to let the staff know you found them to be helpful and friendly. We hope to see you again in the future!
Eilat, Israel
Reviewed 28 June 2014

This is my second visit to the prima city hotel and it was great the hotel is very warm and welcoming. The staff especially Benny from the front desk are very friendly and helpful. Nothing is too much trouble. Rooms are great with everything you need. Had a room with a small balcony with a view to the sea. The hotel is spotlessly clean, very centrally located and the food at breakfast and dinner is delicious. We had a wonderful 3night stay and will definitely be back soon.
Thanks Prima

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
CityPR, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Prima City Tel Aviv, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Dear glendaron,
Thank you so much for your amazing review of Prima City Hotel. We are always so happy to hear when our guests are satisfied and return for another visit. I am thrilled you enjoyed our clean rooms and our delicious meals. We have invested a lot of time and effort to train our staff to ensure the highest level of service so I am happy to hear you found our staff to be friendly and helpful. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to Benny! We look forward to seeing you again soon!
city_gma@prima.co.il
United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We used to stay in Adiv, which has been razed to the ground and a fancy boutique hotel is now in its place; very happy to find prima City, as we are accustomed to staying here, close to Frishmann Beach, our fave Mexicana restaurant etc. We were initially allocated a room next at the back left side, but I awoke to a thunderous quake like orcs mining the caves of Moriah, when I looked out the window, I discovered we were right next to a building excavation. Husband spoke to reception and got us relocated to back right side. No problems. We would definitely stay here again, staff lovely, especially the handsome Gil :)
LOVELY buffet breakfast, fantastic choice of foods, incredibly attentive staff in the dining room.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Myrtle_Beech,
Thank you so much for your glowing review of Prima City Tel Aviv. I am happy to hear you found us and enjoyed our central location in Tel Aviv close to the beach and restaurants. I am also happy you and your husband enjoyed our breakfast buffet and you found our staff to be attentive. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to Gil! We hope to welcome you again in the future!
city_gma@prima.co.il