Dan Panorama Tel Aviv
  • Breakfast included
US$457
US$400
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Tel Aviv(Tel Aviv)
US$701
Agoda.com
US$342
US$330
  • Beachfront
The Rothschild 71(Tel Aviv)
US$318
US$300
  • Bar/Lounge
US$1,155
getaroom.com
2,919 results
All reviewscarmel loungecarmel marketneve tzedekexecutive roombreakfast buffettour groupduty managermediterranean seasmall balconyguest servicessea viewreception deskbusiness loungejaffadanisraelconcierge
Reviewed 11 March 2011

1. Sanitation; I found yellow and brown stains in my bed sheets and towels. Also, lipstick marks and oily stains found on cups and dish at Breakfast buffet. More surprisingly, they will never clean the table until you ask for it.

2. Staff; Old guy threw my credit card on the reception table while saying 'you're done, and you can go.' That's not all. While getting my baggage, the bell-boy started the conversation with the manager in the middle of the lobby, so I had to get it for myself from him - since I had a plane to catch (not to mention 2 hrs security check at the airport). I don't know the level of service you can expect in ISL, but it was much below not my but also general standard.

3. Other customer; I found ~100 old ladies for cheap shopping since the hotel was hosting that kind of CONFERENCE. Now, you can realize the CLASS of this hotel.

Finally, pls book David Intercontinental - right next to this hotel. Even for the conference in this hotel, just book David Intercontinental.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Unhappy_guest93
Reviewed 10 March 2011

This is a wonderful hotel, marvellous position (right opposite the beach) and just a few hundred metres from Jaffa - a very picturesque area. The bedrooms are very comfortable, as are the beds. The food was first-class and very plentiful. We had booked bed/breakfast only, but the breakfast was so generous that we hardly wanted to eat again until the evening.
All-in-all, a very satisfactory holiday.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 March 2011

The location of the hotel is perfect: near the beach and just a few moments of walking to the center of all the tourism activity as shoping, restaurants,theaters and galleries.
The room is very comforable and clean and the Israelien breakfast here, is more then perfect.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2011

I am a regular traveller to Israel, and Dan Panorama Tel Aviv is my preferred choice of hotel. While there are many hotels along the area, I always return here, for a simple reason. The service here is great, the staff are polite and friendly! It feels more like home here than a business service provided to us.

The location of this hotel is in close proximity to a variety of good restaurants in the Neve Tzedek area, and you get to have a taste of the local life here at Carmel Market nearby.

Definitely a great place to stay in Tel Aviv!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 February 2011

The Dan Panorama should be the training grounds for all hotels, worldwide! They know how to not only make guests feel welcome but they know how to take care of their guests, too. After checking in at the Carmel Club Lounge on the 18th floor at the Dan Panorama in December 2010, my husband suffered a serious, painful medical emergency. Upon my request, the staff at the Carmel Club Lounge immediately arranged for the hotel doctor (on call 24 hours a day) to see my husband in our hotel room after which the hotel securtiy personnel escorted my husband to a waiting ambulance. The following morning (after spending the entire prior day at the hospital) the Carmel Club Lounge Staff called our room to voice their concerns as to my husband's health. This kind of personal attention continued throughout our stay there. We shall always remain grateful to everyone there at the Don Panorama for their caring and gracious attention to us during that difficult time. Further, the hotel was undergoing massive renovations in the lobby, the shops and the entire front entrance, but the hotel staff remained efficient, personable, courteous, and extremely professional at all times. As a final note, our room was large, clean, and very comfortable with all the luxuries of a very fine hotel. The views of Tel Aviv and the sunsets on the Mediterrean from our balcony were absolutely phenomenal and we were within walking distance of shops, restaurants and a craft fair. We are happily looking forward to our return visit to this extraordinary hotel in December 2011 .

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business