We were booked into the Dan Panorama by our travel agent and were very pleased by the hotel, its amenities and the location. The hotel has a nice lobby and most of the staff were helpful and friendly. The concierge was extremely helpful - thanks! I visited the rooms of my colleagues and they were all uniformly nice, with views of the beach or the swimming pool or the old city of Jaffa/Yafo. The breakfast is superb! Lots of choices that include Israeli and American breakfast foods. You can also get omlettes, waffles and pancakes made right in front of you and also freshly made coffee (cappucino, espresso or latte) if you want. Lots of fresh fruit and cheeses. Good service in the dining room and also the room service was very good. I liked the small gift shop as well and bought some nice pieces of jewelry ( all made in Israel). The downside is that the minifridge is essentially a minibar/vending machine and if you want a frige to put stuff in, you have to pay extra. Also if you want internet access for more than say 30 minutes at a time, it is pretty expensive. But still, a good deal considering that Israel in general is expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A five star deluxe hotel with a beautiful beachfront location, the Dan Panorama Tel Aviv is situated opposite vast park areas with easy access to South Tel Aviv's stunning beaches. Hotel guests can walk to the Jaffa Old City and Port, Neve Tzedek and the new 'Tachana' shopping and entertainment zone. Guests of the Dan Panorama can enjoy the revamped public areas including expansive lobby areas where free Wi-Fi is available. The hotel has an exclusive Executive Lounge located on top floor of the hotel offering complimentary drinks and snacks all day, with outstanding views over the city skyline and sea. Hotel guests can relax and unwind in the newly refurbished indoor spa area with treatment rooms and Jacuzzi. The Dan Panorama Tel Aviv also features a Convention centre, hosting events of up to 1000 people.482 rooms including family units and Executive Suites. Large open air pool and Daniland kids club (both open seasonally) All rates include Service Charge. Tourists with B2 and B3 Entry Visa stamped in their foreign passport are exempt from VAT. Israeli guests are subject to pay VAT. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dan Panorama Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Panorama Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Dan Panorama Hotel Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Dan Panorama