Unattractive hotel, very well situated near the beach, but nothing else going for it.
The staff were generally very average, not going out of their way to be friendly, but par for the course for Israel. Chambermaids who don't even say 'hello' in any language, other staff who make us feel that we are in the way. No respect or friendliness: it is about time Israelis learn those words
Fortunately we had paid extra (a lot extra, as it happens) to have a room with executive lounge access, so we could relax in peace, and eat nibbles and have a light supper, otherwise the hotel, crowded with Israeli families, staying there at a third of the price that we from the UK were paying, would have been terrible for us.
We never used the small swimming pool/sunbathing area at all: it was always too busy to be able to get spaces.
The lobby area is uninviting, unimposing and as for the main entrance, it is just not nice, like going from a gloomy car park which takes one into a shopping mall, just not inspiring.
Our room had a balcony. A balcony?? Couldn't swing a cat on it. It was tiny, and I managed to go on it once only where I had to squeeze a chair from the bedroom which only just fit on the balcony. I expect a balcony to have a couple of chairs and a small table at least, this balcony had zilch as it was so minuscule.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A five star deluxe hotel with a beautiful beachfront location, the Dan Panorama Tel Aviv is situated opposite vast park areas with easy access to South Tel Aviv's stunning beaches. Hotel guests can walk to the Jaffa Old City and Port, Neve Tzedek and the new 'Tachana' shopping and entertainment zone. Guests of the Dan Panorama can enjoy the revamped public areas including expansive lobby areas where free Wi-Fi is available. The hotel has an exclusive Executive Lounge located on top floor of the hotel offering complimentary drinks and snacks all day, with outstanding views over the city skyline and sea. Hotel guests can relax and unwind in the newly refurbished indoor spa area with treatment rooms and Jacuzzi. The Dan Panorama Tel Aviv also features a Convention centre, hosting events of up to 1000 people.482 rooms including family units and Executive Suites. Large open air pool and Daniland kids club (both open seasonally) All rates include Service Charge. Tourists with B2 and B3 Entry Visa stamped in their foreign passport are exempt from VAT. Israeli guests are subject to pay VAT. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dan Panorama Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Panorama Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Dan Panorama Hotel Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Dan Panorama