Hotel is situated by the beach close to the Clore Park - a 15 min stroll into Tel Aviv one way or Jaffa the other. Its across a busy road but you couldn't hear it inside the hotel and not even from the pool really. Good place to stay but a standard convention hotel,the sort of place that could have been anywhere in the world. Breakfast is amazing - 140 different dishes from Nile perch and a Russian section to salads, pastries and eggs cooked to order. Pool was good - they provide towel covers for the loungers plus separate towels to use and the water temperature was fine. It was a little crowded on Shabbat. The room was clean and well equipped, great shower and good bath with plenty of hot water. Beds were really comfortable. The room had a balcony but it wasn't big enough to sit on - nice to get a bit of air though. Only downside was that our room was opposite the maid's area so they woke us at 8 am 3 mornings running chattering - I had to have a word with them after which it didn't happen again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A five star deluxe hotel with a beautiful beachfront location, the Dan Panorama Tel Aviv is situated opposite vast park areas with easy access to South Tel Aviv's stunning beaches. Hotel guests can walk to the Jaffa Old City and Port, Neve Tzedek and the new 'Tachana' shopping and entertainment zone. Guests of the Dan Panorama can enjoy the revamped public areas including expansive lobby areas where free Wi-Fi is available. The hotel has an exclusive Executive Lounge located on top floor of the hotel offering complimentary drinks and snacks all day, with outstanding views over the city skyline and sea. Hotel guests can relax and unwind in the newly refurbished indoor spa area with treatment rooms and Jacuzzi. The Dan Panorama Tel Aviv also features a Convention centre, hosting events of up to 1000 people.482 rooms including family units and Executive Suites. Large open air pool and Daniland kids club (both open seasonally) All rates include Service Charge. Tourists with B2 and B3 Entry Visa stamped in their foreign passport are exempt from VAT. Israeli guests are subject to pay VAT. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Dan Panorama Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Panorama Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Dan Panorama Hotel Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Dan Panorama