Melody Hotel Tel Aviv - an Atlas Boutique Hotel
US$383
US$333
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Tel Aviv(Tel Aviv)
US$612
US$473
Hilton
US$345
US$275
Hotels.com
US$680
US$663
Dizengoff Avenue Hotel(Tel Aviv)(Great Value!)
US$280
US$234
Agoda.com
US$930
US$667
InterContinental
  • Pool
The Rothschild 71(Tel Aviv)
US$320
US$298
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
US$461
US$390
Isrotel Royal
  • Beachfront
Sea Executive Suites(Tel Aviv)(Great Value!)
US$308
TripAdvisor
1,240 results
All reviewshappy hourindependence parkrooftop terracerooms are smallhilton beachstay there againfree wifievery eveningexcellent breakfastfree bikeshayarkon streetold portben yehudawonderful stayexcellent locationsea viewisraeli breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 September 2008

I stayed at the Melody Hotel on the 2nd September to the 7th September 2008.
I found the hotel to be very very clean.
The breakfast was presented in a very presentable manner.
The evening snack meal was also very well presented.
The staff were very pleasant and polite.
The roof garden had beautiful views.
I would not hesitate to stay there again whenever I visit Tel Aviv.
Veronica Shaw

Reviewed 21 September 2008

Selected this hotel after browsing many in Tel Aviv. Made our decision from reviews from Trip Advisor. We were NOT disappointed. Staff were very friendly and helpful, hotel was VERY clean and well looked after. Plus - the comfiest beds in a long time and great shower!

The hotel is located just above the sea front with excellent sandy beaches within a 5 minute walk and next to the HUGE Hilton Hotel. The hotel is informal in style, offering a great range of food at the breakfast buffet and a great touch in the early evening is hot and cold drinks, wine and nibbles - all complimentary and just what the doctor ordered after a long day sightseeing or lounging on the beach. Don't want to go out? - Then use the roof top terrace with loungers and unbrellas on the 8th floor. You get great views of the city and the sea and beaches - all the way to Jaffa in the south. Nearby you can walk to bars, restaurants and shopping in the Old Port area, or head in to little Tel Aviv where we found some smaller restaurants and coffee bars - service and food at all was good, laid back and easy with no fomality at all.

The hotel also offers free usage of mountain bikes which we used a couple of times to bike up and down the long beach front and into the city.

Rooms are large with all the facilities you expect - although the wardrobe space is on the small side for two in a room - but that is the only downside - no real problem. Go for a high floor as traffic noise could keep you awake some nights of the week as the main road can be quite busy at the front - however this is not every day of the week.

Would certainly come back to this hotel again or maybe try one of their others in the city - including the Cinema Hotel - which looks amazing and is located right in the heart of the shopping centre.

Stayed: September 2008
Reviewed 10 August 2008

Between them Expedia and the Melody they managed to lose my reservation. This happens I suppose, but they then informed me that they were fully booked. No one followed up, and I ended up in Israel without a place to stay -- although I had booked the room, paid in full and confirmed the reservation twice. Expedia responded to the issue by passing me from one rep to another, finally just putting me on hold until I went away. I still have not received a refund for the weeklong stay that was paid in advance. I will avoid both and suggest you do the same.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled on business
5  Thank peterniemi
Reviewed 24 July 2008

We stayed for a week and will recommed to anyone. Thanks for other people reviews.
Good value. Very nice place: clean, friendly, fantastic brealfast, across the road to Hilton hotel beach, plenty of caffes around, free net and roof deck.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank skinnyrat
Reviewed 23 May 2008

In the middle of a full 2 week visit to Israel recently we chose to spend 2 nights/days at the Melody Hotel. My group of six had three double rooms.

We found the rooms of an adequate size, clean, free wi fi was a bonus..........

Breakfast was good and the afternoon snack time was much appreciated as well.

We had only one complaint----when checking in we were told quite pointedly that nobody was available to carry our luggage for us (lots of luggage.......6 older women)....... After much insistence and explaining over and over how very difficult it would be for the ladies to handle this somehow a man was found to take care of our luggage. When checking out I talked to the front desk the evening before about baggage handling and it was taken care of nicely without a problem.

Overall a very, very good experience at the Melody.

Kathy Walters
Paragon, Indiana, USA
cakywalters@iquest.net

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank Kathy4HIM